Chapter 2 Alexis P.O.V

Alexis up above ⬆ (imagine one eye blue!) Enjoy!!!!😝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Tilly got into my blacked out Jeep and headed to school. As I was driving I turned up the radio and "I'm a mess by Bebe Rexha" started playing and I sang along with Tilly.

"Nobody shows up unless I'm paying
Have a drink on me,cheers to the failing!

Oh,He don't love me, he don't love me,
He don't love Me, he don't love me,
but that's ok."

Me and Tilly made it to school fifteen minutes before school starts so we got out of the Jeep and headed inside to the hell hole we call school. (lol like that hasn't been said in any teen fiction Wattpad book😂)

" Ugh another year of school when can we get the hell out of here!" I say as the principle just happens to look by and give me a glare.

" Nice to see you too Ms. Chute, Hopefully we won't be seeing each other in detention this year?" Principle Matthews says as he was giving everybody their schedules including us.

"Aww Henry you know I couldn't stand not seeing your precious face everyday after school, I almost lost my mind during summer!" I say as I look at Tilly and mines schedule. While Tilly is looking at me disapprovingly since she hates me getting into trouble.

Principle Matthews gets all red and the face with anger and replys. " It's principal Mathews to you Ms. Chute! Now why don't you and Ms. Martin go get your lockers set up and get ready for the bell and please try not to get into trouble on the first day Ms. Chute!"

" Ok I'll try my best Henry" I say with a smirk as I grab Tilly's arm drag her to our lockers. While leaving principal Mathews red faced and shaking with anger.

" Really Alexis you just had to cause trouble on the first day of our senior year!" Tilly says as she opens her locker with a Huff at my actions.

" Of course how else am I going to uphold my reputation" I say with a smirk as I lean against the locker next to well "our" locker.

See since we were little Tilly and I have shared everything from toys to clothes to sharing rooms. So we just thought why not share a locker too so I never use mine.

"Maybe if you were just a little bit like me you wouldn't have a reputation to uphold" she says as she finishes putting our stuff away and closing our locker shut.

"well that wouldn't be much fun now would it?"  I say just as the school doors open with a bang and every student turns quite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I uploaded! today  this chapter was 430 words!! also cliffhanger? Anyways hope you all have a fantastic night peace

Please leave a vote and comment!!