Chapter 3 Aaron's P.O.V

Aaron up above ⬆

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I wake up to my wolf howling with excitement.

What's getting you all excited Rowen?

I have a feeling we are going to meet our mate today!

Are you sure?!

I ask because I don't want to get too excited and get my hopes up because if I don't find my mate soon I will have to declare she is dead and that would kill me and my pack.

Yes I'm sure! now go dress nicer than normal because we don't want to disappoint our mate!

What do you mean? I always dress nicely

No you dress in sweats then put Cologne on and think your all set. Newsflash Cologne doesn't fix everything!

OK I get it jeez! I get it now let me be I need to change!

I get out of bed with a Huff and go to my dresser I pick out a white loose tank top and black ripped jeans with a black leather jacket to top it all off.

When I finish getting dressed I grab my phone and keys and my backpack then head down stairs.

As I walk into the kitchen I see my beta Liam already there with a bowl of cereal.

"hey man what's up?" I say as I walk to the fridge and look for some food.

"hey bro I'm good just thinking about today, my wolfs says we're gonna meet our mate today" he says with a hopeful look on his face.

"yea same, hey! How cool would be if we found our mates on the same day?" I say with a thoughtful smile.

"yea mane that would be sick!" Liam says as he puts his bowl in the sink which reminds me why I'm looking in the fridge in the first place all this talk about mates has me thinking if my mate will like me.

Of course she will like us! I mean she's our mate she has no choice!

You're right I was overreacting. I'm just nervous about meeting our mate.

Don't be she's our other half she will love us no matter what.

My wolf was right I need to stop all these nonsense thoughts and just worry about getting to school on time.

"hey Lee (Liam)what time is it?" I say as I close the fridge door shut and turn around.

"7:30 why?" he says as he's scrolling through hi phone.

"Shit man we have 15 minutes till school starts we gotta go!" I say as I grab my phone and keys with my backpack on my shoulder and head out the door towards my blacked out Ford truck with Liam following me.

We get into my truck and buckle up. As I'm driving out of the pack house driveway Liam says.

"lets go meet our mates!"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oml guys 465 words this chapter sorry if it's not great I'm not a boys so I don't know what boys think and my bros are 7 and 8 so I don't think they would understand 18 year old boys or people on general lol.
Anyways hoped you enjoyed

Leave a comment a vote!!!