Chapter 5 Liam's P.O.V

Abigail up above
🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

We ran into the school and I automatically felt everybody's stare. I didn't care though only one stare caught my wolf and I attention.

Our mate.

She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I could tell my wolf felt the same from the way he was demanding me to mark her as ours.

She had the most amazing blonde hair and green eyes that are hidden behind her black rimmed glasses. While wearing creamed colored sweater tucked into a short black skirt that allowed me to get a good look at her sexy long legs.

My wolf was going crazy in my head taking all my will to control him.

MATE. MATE. MARK MATE. SHOW HER AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO SHE BELONGS TO!

As much as I would love to go over there and take my wicked ways with her we can't.

And why not!

Because she's human and so is everybody else it will expose our kind!

Whatever.

He closed the link between us but I could care less because because as soon as he did a slut dressed in a Ruby red dress that basically has her assets showing enough to leave no room for imagination says something rude about my mate which has me shaking in rage.

Then this girl who I didn't notice before next my mate snaps her head over to the blonde.

" What did you say?" she snaps at the girl while taking a Menencing step forward.

" I said I bet the only reason the new guys are looking at your nerd friend over here. Is because she's probably the most ugliest girl he's ever seen!" she laughs while her group snickers along.

I'm literally shaking in anger at this point. How dare she say thus about our mate!

Kill her for disrespecting the future beta female!!!!

I was just about to listen to my wolf when her friend it seems like speaks.

" Listen hear bitch and listen good! Don't you ever and I mean ever disrespect my friend like that again or else!" she said with a furious glare towards the disrespectful slut.

" Oh really? Or else what? You gonna hit me with math problems?" the girl remarks with a evil smirk while her friends back off with a scared, nervous face.

My mates friend clenches her fist in anger and I know what's about to happen and I'm ok with it.

" Sure here's one! What is my fist plus your face equal?"  ask the girl with a evil glint in her eye.

"Huh-" slutty McSlutterson barely gets out because the girl has already punched her and is now shoving her into lockers that are nearby.

The girl gets in her face and whispers " If I hear you or any of your friends bully Tilly ever again I promise you it will be your last, got it!" she says while the other girl nods and runs out of the school doors with one hand holding her cheek and the other keeping her dress from falling.

Tilly so that's my mates name.
Beautiful.

As the blonde runs out my mates friend turns to Tilly and gives her a hug while saying sorry.

" why are you sorry?" Tilly ask her friend while she let's go but keeps her friend hands are gripped tightly to her shoulders.

" because I know you wanted me to try and stop fighting because you hate it so I'm sorry" she says as she gives Tilly a sheepish smile.

" no your not but it's ok because you did it for  a good reason this time. Not just because somebody didn't say thank you when I held the door for them." my mate says as she gives her bag back and shut her locker and start walking away as her friend trys to argue that it was a good reason to beat someone up. But as she walked to first period she looked behind and looked at me one last time and walks away and so does me and Aaron.

" Dude my mate is a bad ass" Aaron says as we walk to the office to get our information.

" who's your mate man?" I say

"the girl who stood up for your mate we're wearing the same outfit" he says with a smile.

Wow so my Luna is a bad ass and she's my mates best friend which is perfect for the pack because that means they won't argue and disagree with each other.

But all I could think about while we walked to the office is how beautiful my mate is and how lucky I am that she is mine.

Now and forever.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Oml guys 800 words!!! also who do you guys think the mystery voice is? Let me know!!

Please vote and comment!!!💗