Chapter 12 Maxwell's P.O.V Flashback Pt.2

This chapter is dedicated to
liz153
For voting on this book!

Also listen to Honestly and honestly (Encore)
They're to different songs by gabbie Hanna and they are bomb!!!
Link up above ⬆

Alexis and Tilly when they were four ⬆

Enjoy ❤
Time skip to four years later
................................................................

My little pup.

Once was a baby.

Now is four.

Nope not okay with that.

We are all outside waiting for Alexis and her best friend Tilly to get here with their babysitter so they can see the surprise party.
Alexis has been begging for one and apparently Tilly has too.

So here we are in the pack house backyard.
Getting ready to celebrate my pup and her friend's fourth birthday.

I think I'm gonna cry.

This whole time the pack and Tilly's family have been mingling while the girls classmates are running around with the pack pups.

While I'm stuck here in the corner thinking about calling this whole surprise party over but I can't.

My pup would be heartbroken and I don't think my wolf and I could handle it.
So what if she has me around her little finger I love my family and whatever makes my family happy makes me happy.

My beautiful mate who seems to never age comes out from the kitchen and onto the pack house porch.She sees me sulking in the corner and chuckles while walking over to me.

Why is she laughing our pup is growing up and she thinks it's funny!

" What's with the face love?" Kat says as she sits in my lap and messes with my hair like usual.

She says because it smells good and because it's soft, I don't know.

" Our pup is growing up" I say with a pout as I snake my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me.

" Honey, she's turning four not eight-teen" Kat says with a smirk on her beautiful face.

I don't get to complain anymore because a pup from the pack comes running from around the corner.

" They're here! They're here! Everybody hide!" he says as he and a couple other pups run under a table.

I'm instantly not in a sad mood anymore because its replaced with worry that the girls won't like it.

I made sure to incorporate both the girls favorites into the theme since Tilly like flowers we made a flower petal runway with vases of rose petals and candles on the side for the entrance and exit.