6

_________________________________
When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain
~ Alicia Keys
_________________________________
[A/N: Okay, the last couple of chapters been real dry y'all :/ let's get the comments and votes up yea? Thanksss]

Kentrell's Pov

"I swear Aaliyah if you don't quit playing and show me what you got me". I told ha. She had ma' eyes covered while walking me somewhere.

"Oh shush Ken. You're going to love it!". She said.

We finally reached da room. And it was quiet.

She stepped back and ran to be in front of me. "Now open your eyes! Happy Father's Day babe!". I took da blindfold off and damn near shed a thug tear.

There was my sons who were so much grown up. They was holdin a sign which said happy fatha's day on it along wit ma' kids wit Liyah.

I lowered ma' head to hide da tears that was rollin down ma' face but it was useless. I sobbed so much, especially since I haven't seen or touched ma' sons in damn near 3 years.

I ran to em and embraced em' in da biggest hug I could eva give.

"I missed you daddy". Kj said to me. I laid a kiss on his forehead, and I did da same wit da others.

"Daddy, they told me you was dead, but I knew you wasn't. You would never leave us, right daddy?". He asked again.

Tay Tay wiped da tears that was in ma' eyes and kissed me. "That's right". I smiled. "And I'm sorry for bein away fa' so long. It won't happen again okay?".

They all smiled and nodded. I looked up at Aaliyah fine ass. She had on a white off da shoulder top and some black panties. Ha pregnant belly now visible as day. She stood there with watery eyes and smiled.

"Thank you for being an amazing dad. I know everything you do is for the kids and I'm so happy to be apart of your life; especially as your wife".

I stood up and wrapped ha' in a hug. I kissed ha' cheek and turned to face ma' kids.

She had da' basement set up wit games and a lot mo' fun stuff fa' us. When she began to walk upstairs it confused me.

"Whea' you goin?".

She turned around and faced me. "I want you to spend quality time with your kids. ALL of them". She smiled. "We can all do something tomorrow. Enjoy them Ken, they missed you".

I smiled. "I love you bae".

"I love you more". She said before she wobbled up da' stairs.

Aaliyah's Pov

"Take this picture for me". I told joe as I was in the mirror fixing my hair.

He snatched the phone from me. "What's the point of you having pants on if you gone have your panties on your hips".

I stale faced him. "Because it's cute". I smiled.