7

_________________________________
Who am I?
Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know, yeah
Suicide if you ever tried to let go
                                ~ XXXTENTACION
_________________________________
[shout out to @maridalitdemon for always showin love omg 💙💙]

Omniscient

After hours of cleaning the house, it was finally time for Aaliyah to grocery shop. It was around 6:30pm and Aaliyah still needed to get things for the gathering tomorrow. She needed hella plastic forks and plates since her dad was gone be throwing it down on the grill.

She was at the store with Joe and Curtis while James stayed home to help Kentrell with the kids.

"Have you told him about the business plan yet?". Curtis asked me.

"Not yet. I don't know when I'm gone do it to be honest". She shrugged. She reached to the middle shelf and grabbed a big bag of BBQ and regular Lays. "Can you grab those hot and queso cheese ruffles for me? I can't bend down". She asked Joe. He did it and put it in the basket.

"You need to tell him soon Aaliyah. Since you about to be out in Baton Rouge in the next week or so". Curtis continued.

She completely forgot about that. If she would've just gave them the 10 kilos, she wouldn't really have to. The deal is off, they get they 10 kilos and dip! Perfectoooo.

"Yeah, I'll tell them the deal is off when I see them next time".

"Well hopefully they accept it. We don't know how well them dudes run". Joe said.

Aaliyah was really close with her body guards. They always gave her advice and protected her like a big brother. Blood wouldn't make them closer.

As they were shopping, Aaliyah heard whispers coming from behind them. She turned around and saw 2 teen girls standing in awe.

"Oh my gosh it is her! Can I have a picture with you?". This one girl asked. She smiled and nodded. The girl that asked handed her friend her phone and she snapped the picture.

"How are you guys doing?". Aaliyah asked, creating small talk with them.

"We're good. How are you? How's the kids?". The other girl asked.

"They're good. Getting bigger and bigger everyday". She smiled. "Tag me in the picture and I'll like and comment. Sorry we couldn't talk longer but I have to go".

They nodded and said thank you. She walked back to Joe and Curtis who were grabbing meat a couple feet in front of her.

"What she say?". Curtis asked as he threw some beef ribs in the basket.

"Just wanted a picture and asked about the kids. Nothing too bad". She said.

They nodded and continued to shop.

"Okay now we need like 3 things of water, soda and juice for the kids". She looked at her list that she had made before she left the house.

"Man you really gone go by that list huh? You know you always leave the store with stuff you didn't even come to buy. Especially Walmart". Joe laughed as he pushed the basket.