11

_________________________________
A lot of niggas is bitches, a lot of bitches be trippin'
A lot of them be wishin' that they was in my, position. A lot of niggas be cowards and most chicks be chickens
                           ~ Eve
_________________________________
[A/N: I got an idea, if it's a short chapter I won't publish it on Tuesday or Friday. So if it's shot you might get 3 chapters a week. How that sound?]

Casanova's Pov

"You did what wit who?". Dave said as he was smoking a blunt. I had just told him how I went out to eat with Aaliyah.

"It was nothin like that. She took me to this Lil food spot and taught me how to eat crawfish". I told him. Exactly what happened.

"She took me to a lil food spot and taught me how to eat crawfish". He mocked me. "Man, you never mix business with pleasure!".

I was confused though. How am I mixing it if we didn't even have sex? Yeah she sexy and all, but she got a whole ass husband. And I got a wife!

"Man ain't no mixing! Don't hate just because me and her koo". I laughed.

He shook his head. "Nah. Peep this though. How is it that she married and ain't never said shit about her husband?". He looked at me with a straight face.

"Nigga I don't hear you talkin about yo daughter either".

"Man that ain't the point. I ain't wit ha mom. Is her husband dead? Or what". He said but stopped. "What if her husband is that light skin pit bull lookin ass dude".

I laughed causing me to spit my jack daniels out. I wiped my mouth and finally calmed down. "Man you wrong for that".

He began to shuffle the dominos. "Man I'm just sayin. You never know". He shrugged his shoulders.

The little I knew about her, I knew for a fact that that light skin dude was not her husband.

"Have we made any sales?". I asked as I switched the subject.

"Hell yeah man. They shit got them crack heads comin back to back". He laughed.

"Damn, shawty knew what she was talkin bout". I told him.

He made a play and it was now my turn. "Nah, shawty know what she doin. And again, if she married why her man ain't doin this shit?". He blew smoke from his blunt he still was smoking.

"Nigga, maybe he don't know she doin it. Damn get get off her dick". I told him.

"Nah, that's you all up on it. Gettin mad and shit. Let me stop talkin bout ya mistress". He laughed. But I didn't find it funny.

"Don't be mad at us because you ain't got nobody to hold you down. Shit, I ain't cheatin on my wife". I told him. And that's facts as hell. We been through too much for that.

"Anywayyy, Aye man you wanna come wit me to Baton Rouge in some days? My old best friend people want to see me and my family. But once they leave I got some shit to handle". I slammed a domino down. "Dominos bitch!". I laughed. "Run me my stack".

He shook his head. "This some bullshit". He said as he dug in his pocket. He pulled 10 100 dollar bills out and handed it to me. "Old? Y'all ain't koo no more?". He blew smoke.

I was putting the domino back in the box they came in. "He was killed 5 years back and I'm trynna find his killer".

He looked taken back. "5 years later? Damn, you dedicated". He flicked his blunt. He stood up and smashed it out.

"Yeah, he was there for me when I ain't have shit. Just like Aaliyah, he kept his personal life private. Hell, the closest I've ever got to his 'love life' is when he let me ride wit him to his old girls job".

"Damn, was y'all even best friends? Shit, I know everything about my best friend". He said as he took a drink from his glass.

"Hell yeah, we was too busy making money to talk about personal shit. It was rumored that he had a son, but shit. Ion know how true that was".

He nodded. "Yeah man. I'm down to go with you". He said. I dapped him up and thanked him.

Later that night

I was home enjoying time with my daughter. She was goin on and on about how girls was saying her daddy ain't a rapper and I'm not her dad.

"So then, I'm like girl, that is my daddy". She shook her head. I loved having conversations with her, spending time with her period was amazing and my favorite part of the day.

"So what you want me to do about it?". I asked her.

She took a bite of her cookie. "Well, there's a thing coming up and you can bring your parent to explain what they're job is. I was thinking if you could come for me".

I looked at her from the corner of my eye. She's never asked me to do this; I wasn't going to say no but she just shocked me.

"You want me to go to your school just so you can brag about who your daddy is?".

She shook her head. "I want you to come so I can show them why I'm proud that you're my daddy". She said with the cutest smile.

I roughed her hair up and she moved my hand away. "Daddy, don't mess up my hair".

"I'm the reason you got all that hair".

She shook her head no. "No, I got my hair from mommy".

My jaw dropped. "Yo momma bald headed up under them wigs. You got yo hair from me".

"Ooooo, I'm telling mommy". She tried to get up but I grabbed her. Immediately starting to tickle her.

"You gone do what?". I asked as I tickled her.

She tried to talk but couldn't. She was laughing so hard she couldn't breath. "Okay daddy okay okay. I won't tell". She said as she finally caught her breath.

I stopped tickling her and sat back. "Yeah that's what I thought".

"Sike!". She said as she got up and started up the stairs. "Mommy!!!". She screamed as I chased behind her.

——————
07/01/18
This chapter was short but cute right? Lol.

Y'all oh my gosh. I'm only on the 11th chapter! I swear I be so ready to give y'all the tea but for the sake of a longer book, I'm trynna stall it lmaooo.

What's y'all favorite artist and why? We gone have a discussion 😋

What's some good shows/movies on Netflix? I need some suggestions.

I also need some new songs. Comment some and the artist 🙃