47

_________________________________
I fought for you, the hardest. You made me, the strongest. So tell me, your secrets
I just can't stand to see you leaving
But heaven couldn't wait for you
~ Beyoncé
_________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. Once I hit stop, I looked over and saw I was in my husbands tight grip.

He's been doing that every since he rescued me. Keeping me close to him at night, making sure to never leave me again.

He made all of our old security guards come back and whenever he has to leave, they're guarding the house 25/8.

"Ken, wake up. Time to get ready". I said dreadfully. I pulled myself out of his grip and walked over to the shower.

I turned the hot water on and looked at myself in the mirror. It's been about 2 weeks since I was released from the hospital and my scars and bruises are just now leaving.

"God please give me the strength". I prayed.

Getting out the shower I saw Ken wasn't in the room. I threw some sweats and a tee on and started walking out the room.

I walked downstairs and saw Ken cooking while the kids sat at the table.

"Daddy, I miss my sister". Londyn cried to him.

When we had to the tell the kids about baby girl, Londyn took it the hardest. She was so devastated about not having a baby sister anymore and she cried every night.

The other night, I found her in the twins room at her bed. She was looking down into it. Like she was waiting for her to come back.

"I miss her too daddy". Camron said as he hung his head low.

"I miss her too". Is all Ken said to them.

I walked in and flashed a small smile as Kyree's little face lit up once he saw me.

I grabbed him and sat down beside Londyn and Camron.

"It's not a day that goes by where I don't think about her. But we know she's with god and is surrounded by loved ones. She'll always be around in our hearts okay?". I said as I wiped London's eyes.

She nodded her head. "Okay mommy".

Ken then started fixing our plates and brought them to us.

"We leave in a hour. I'll get Lonny and Ky bathed". He said before he took a piece of bacon, grabbed Ky from me, and walked upstairs to shower.

Walking into that church and seeing that pink little casket that held my baby immediately made me emotional.

Never in a million years, did I think I would have to burry one of my kids. Never

Ken and I were sitting in the front along with all of the other kids.

The church fell quiet. I looked at all of the pink and white roses along with pictures of our baby girl in the center.

I wiped my eyes and sat up. I made my way to the casket and looked down.

She looked beautiful. She didn't have the scars she once had and she had a beautiful hand made dress that my mother made for her and a flower bow. She looked at peace, something she deserved to have.