48

_________________________________
What type of scent is that?
How you get your hips and your waist like that
Girl I ain't one to gas
But I had no idea it could taste like that
~ Eric Bellinger
_________________________________

Omniscient

It's been a month since the funeral. Things are in a way going back to normal. Aaliyah and Youngboy have grown closer and they're now planning their big wedding.

They were now in a meeting with their wedding planner who's done many many celebrities such as Gucci mane, Beyoncé and Jay, and many more.

"I'm Kimberly Chansez. It's a pleasure meeting you two and it's an honor to have you want me as your planner". The planner said as she shook their hand and went to her desk.

Aaliyah sighed. "I just loved your work. Had to have you. So the pleasure is all mine". Aaliyah smiled.

Kim smiled. "Okay to start things off, when and how did you guys meet?".

She looked at him and smiled. He grabbed her hand and chuckled. "She cane ta ma concert. Almost 5 years ago".

Kim smiled. "Was it love at first sight?". She smiled.

"Fa me yea. I knew I was gone have ha, I mean she took at least some interest in me if she came ta ma concert". He laughed.

"Paaaaaleeeaaase. Kim, I did not even give him my number nor instagram. He wanted me".

He rolled his eyes. "Man, ain't true. She wanted me befa I even knew who she was".

She smacked his head and laughed. Kim chuckled and wrote down on her paper. "Sounds like you two have a great relationship. Any children?".

Aaliyah nodded. "Yes, We have 6 boys and 2 girls. But one of our daughters passed away".

Her faced softened. "I'm sorry, is there a way you'd want to include your daughter into the wedding?". She asked.

"Yes, is there a way ta have ha painted and have a dress painted on as if she was hea?". Ken asked.

She nodded. "Of course. Okay, when do you plan on having this big fantasy wedding?".

"Umm, I was thinking 2 weeks. We're already married but we want our family to see the dream wedding". Aaliyah chuckled.

Kim's eyes widened. "Well we have a lot of work to get done".

Youngboy nodded. "We already know what we want. Colas n all. We just needed somebody to get it done so we can get our stuff".

She smiled and nodded. "So what were you guys thinking? So I know what to do".

"I was thinking we can have flowers like falling from the ceiling. With a soft pink light and the seats white wooden and the chairs at the end they have flowers attached to them".

"That's really specific. And what's the budget?".

Ken laughed. "No budget. Ma baybeh can get whateva she won't. I just won't ha happy". He smiled as he kissed her hand.

Aaliyah blushed and looked at the planner. "Is it possible?".

Kim nodded. "Of course. Is there a place you want?".

Aaliyah shook her head. "As long as It can fit everything we want in it and room for at least 100 people, it doesn't matter".

Kim nodded and wrote it in her notepad.

After they left, they drove home. Aaliyah just came out the shower and she saw Youngboy on the bed watching Tv.

"Hey babe?". She called to him.