46

_________________________________
To my Ivyana, I'm sorry for leaving you all alone
And to my lil Tarlaysia, I'm sorry. That your daddy was gone so long. To my lil nigga lil Tootie, I'm sorry. You getting big boy you gotta stay strong
~ Boosie Badazz
_________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

I heard crying around me. I didn't know where I was but I prayed I were somewhere safe.

I opened my eyes and immediately was met with bright lights. I shut them then opens them slightly.

I looked around and saw my family were hugging one other and crying. I looked to my right and saw my husband holding my hand with his head bowed down.

"He was praying. But why?". I thought to myself.

I clenched his hand which caused him to look up at me with those eyes I will never forget. Pain filled eyes.

He smiled and kissed my hand.

"Hey luh, how you feelin?". He asked as be wiped his eyes.

I half smiled and nodded. "I'm okay. Where's KayKay?". I said getting worried about my daughter.
The last thing I remembered was Cas taking her into the room.

He looked off then dropped his head. The sound of him crying took over the room and people walked closer to us.

"Where's my daughter?". I said as I tried to sit up.

"Baby, the doctor said don't move. Try to relax mami". My mother told me as she touched my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Somebody please tell me where Kayliah is". I cried. Why weren't they telling me?

"Aaliyah. Baybeh, she's gone". Ken said as he looked up at me with those eyes.

My heart stopped. "No Ken, don't tell me that please don't tell me that". I cried.

Without me noticing or caring, my heart monitor started beeping fast as I started getting worked up.

"Ken please don't lie to me! Where is my baby". I cried and screamed.

Nurses came in and rushed to my side to calm me down. And before I knew it, I was out again.

Kentrell's Pov

I wiped ma eyes as I watched Aaliyah's body go soft from da medicine dey have ha.

"We should've waited to tell her. At least until she's healed a little more". Her mom said as she sat beside da bed.

I shook ma head. "Nah. She would've wanted to know, just like she did nah".

"What we gonna tell da kids?". Ma momma asked me.

I shrugged. "Ion ian wanna thank bout it nah". I sighed.

Ma phone started to ring and I saw it was Ben.

"Wazzam man?". I asked as I rubbed ma eyes.

"Aye we got dis foo Dave. You can come n question em". He said.

I smiled. "Yeah, i'm onna way". I hung up. "I'll be back. If she ask whea I went tell ha to check onna kids".

Dey nodded and I left.

"So you don't have shit to say?". I asked Dave as I held his head up. He was bleeding everywhea.

"Man, I said I'm sorry. I didn't hurt her. Ever. I took care of your daughter and her while she was here. I never let any harm come to her when I was there. I promise". He pleaded.