52

_________________________________
Then you're left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower
I think ya love would be too much
- Swae Lee and Post Malone
_________________________________

Omniscient

They walked inside of the venue hand in hand. They both looked around in awe at their beautiful reception that was waiting to be started within 5 minutes.

"Mr and Mrs Gaulden! Congratulations. How do you like it eh?". Kim asked as she hugged them both.

Aaliyah smiled and looked up at the ceiling. The whole thing was everything she and her husband imagined. And she was able to give thanks to kim for this.

"Oh kim! It's beautiful. Thank you so very much". Aaliyah said as she wiped her eyes.

Kim smiled. "Oh of course. I'm so happy to had worked with you both. You have been nothing but amazing to me. And for that, I have decided to surprise you both with this". She said as she pointed to the ice sculpture that was being rolled in.

 (We gone imagine it say Aaliyah Gaulden and Kentrell Gaulden 08/16/20 okay? ok)

They all walked up to it and observed the detailed carvings. It was beautiful. Youngboy smiled and laughed. "Damn main, you out did ya self fareal".

Aaliyah smiled and nodded. "Kim, How can we repay you for this?".

Kim smiled and shook her head. "Oh no. This is a gift. Congratulations once again". She said before she walked away.

Youngboy turned to look at her and pecked her lips. "Damn you look good. Mess around n make anotha baybeh".

Aaliyah smiled. "I've been meaning to talk to you about that".

He frowned his face. He didn't mean it literally but rather as a compliment.

"Bae, lets talk about that later. Let's enjoy da day. Because if we talk bout dat nah, it's gone be bad aight?". He said as he kissed her hand.

She nodded her hand and agreed. Lately she's been thinking about having another baby. Not at the moment but maybe a couple of years down the line. I am for crying out loud, they're only in their early twenties.

"Okay everyone, places places. I'll call you guys when you can come out".

With that, they all walked to a hallway waiting to be introduced and escorted inside.

"Kendell get your hand off my thigh!". Jaliyah said as she smacked Kendells hands off her.

Laughter broke out. "Man, I told you to not do that. She gone press charges against yo ass". Kevin said.