12

_________________________________
And I just hope you're aware of all the things you've said. Still get drawn into your games while you drown in all those names. Still in the one to blame when you're deeper in your pain
~ Soran
_________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

I had just got out the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and made my way into my room. I spotted Ken and Lonny on the bed watching Tv.

I smiled and made my way to my dresser. I slipped my panties on and dropped my towel. I lotioned my legs and arms up. I grabbed my red skirt and slid into it. Slipping it slightly over my pregnant stomach.

I put on deodorant and added my black and white checkered tube shirt. I walked over to my jewelry box and added my diamond bracelets to both wrists.

"Whea' you goin?". Kentrell asked me.

Without looking at him I walked back to my vanity mirror to apply my makeup.

"I'm flying out to LA to talk to Amiyah". I told him.

"That fake ass bitch who tried to get me to sleep with her? The one who ass you whooped while you was pregnant with Lonny?". He asked me, sounding tense.

"Stop cussing in front of Londyn. I told you about that". I turned around to face him.

He rolled his eyes and turned back to the Tv.

"Yeah daddy. Don't curse in front of me". I heard London's little voice team with me.

I smiled and shook my head. Adding contour to my face and now blending it out.

"Daddy sorry". I heard him say along with a kiss sound. "I just don't see why you gotta talk to ha".

"Well babe, she wanted to meet up face to face and hash things out. She told me she wanted to be able to apologize and tell me something to my face".

"Man, I neva trusted ha'. I can't wait till everybody know I'm hea'. You already know I'll be on that plane wit you". He told me.

I chuckled and slightly rolled my eyes. My husband is absolutely too much. I started working on my eye lids and decided to do a glitter look today.

"Lonny, what color wig should I wear?". I asked her. She loved helping me pick out things for my look.

"Ummm, green!". She said excited.

"You gone have mommy lookin like da grinch". Kentrell said as he laughed.

"A cute one". I told Kentrell. I now just needed to fleek my brows and I would put my wig on.

"Mommy! I need help with my homework!". I heard Camron say as he ran into the room.

"Okay come here let me see it". I said as he came running over to me handing him his work.

"Okay, Camron what hold up your fingers and count to 5 on one hand". I told him.

When he did it I told him to do it again on the other hand. "Okay, so how many fingers are on both hands". I asked him.

"5". He said.

"Now count to 10 using one hand to count to five and the other for the rest". I told him. I know it probably sounds confusing but it's the way my mom taught me.

"Okay good. So what's 5 plus 5". I asked him.

He started to think for a minute. "Uhh 10?". He said questionably.

"Yup, that's your answer". I smiled at him.

He grabbed his pencil and wrote his answer in. "Thank you mommy". He said as he hopped in my bed.

I got up and began to walk to the door. "You're welcome. If you need anymore help ask your daddy". I said before I walked out.

I walked into my wig room and spotted my green wig. I picked it up and adjusted it to my head. I sat down at the mirror and plugged in my curling irons.

"Kind of in the mood for loose curls today". I talked to myself.

•

I was waiting inside of this cafe called "sweet chick". It was cute and simple. After about 5 more minutes I saw her enter. She looked like she slimmed down over the years.

She saw me and began to walk over to me. I exhaled deeply, getting ready for the way this conversation could turn out.

(Amiyah)

(Amiyah)

"Hey". She said as she pulled her chair out and sat down.

I smiled and said hey. "How are you?". I asked her, I mean it is the polite thing to to eh?

"I've been good. How're you? How's your little ones". She smiled and took a sip of the water they brought out for us.

"They're getting big. Camron is going to be 5 and Lonny 3". I smiled.

She returned it and nodded. "I know you were probably think what the hell I wanted when I dm'd you".

"Couldn't have said it any better". I smiled at her.

She chuckled. "I've done some nasty, fucked up things to you Aaliyah. And I think this is the worst thing I could've done to you". She said a tears formed in her eyes.

I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"Remember how I went to college and came back a year later?". She said as she did air quotations around college. I nodded my head, wanting her to get to the point of what she was talking about.

"I left because I found out that I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do so I panicked and made the decision to move away".

"What does this story have to do with me?". I asked her. She had her head down. Fidgeting with her fingers she nervously spoke.

"I wasn't just pregnant Aaliyah I was pregnant by Marcus. With twins". She said as the tears rolled down her face.
——————

ooooop, that's tea ☕️

How y'all feel about Aaliyah even goin out to talk to her?