38

_____________________________
But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth. My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. You cut me open and I
                           ~ Leona Lewis
_____________________________

Kentrell's Pov

"You look absolutely beautiful bae". I said to Aaliyah as she walked out da room. I had reserved a restaurant fa da 2 of us to get away from all da bs, besides - we needed to talk.

She blushed

She blushed. "You look very handsome your-". She said as she looked down at ma outfit. "Boy what the hell is them bears on yo feet". She said she she busted out laughing.

I straight faced ha

I straight faced ha. "Ion see what's funny. Main I look fye". I said lookin inna mirror.

"You goin out like it's -2 degrees. If that's the case Ian goin outside today". She sang like me.

I tilted ma head and waited fa ha to be done.

She rolled ha eyes. "Bae, You look nice. But them big ass eskimo boots? Is that really necessary". She said as she shook ha head.

"Main you gone judge me or come on. Cuz I'll go out to eat by ma damn self".

Ha laughter calmed down and she fixed haself. "Alright hubby, Lets go". She said looking at haself one last time.

I grabbed ma wallet and opened da door fa ha. "Afta you ma lady". I smiled.

She playfully rolled ha eyes and walked out. We made our way to da car. I sped up and opened da car door and allowed ha to get in befa I got in.

I walked to ma side and started da car. I turned on da radio and played "Chanel x Young Thug ft Lil Baby & Gunna".

Da song played and Aaliyah grabbed me hand and began rappin Lil baby part.

"She want chanel she get it, Louis V bag and Dior on her Titty". She rapped wit Lil baby.

I nodded and rapped in ma head. She kept goin and I looked ova to ha. She peeped and laughed. "This my song". She chuckled.
I smiled and kept drivin.