22

_________________________________
Take care of me. Talk all day then at night fall in deep. Stimulate me. I want you mental and physically. I belong to, you
                   ~ Sabrina Claudio
_________________________________

Omniscient

"You say wha' now?". Yb said furious with Starr. She had finally told him about the fact that baby k wasn't his.

Aaliyah chose to not be around since she couldn't handle seeing her husband hurt like that. So, she waited for him upstairs in their room.

"Look, I'm so sorry. There's nothing I can do to take this back. If there were, I would most definitely not have this problem".

Yb wasn't tying to hear that. He's been loving baby K since the moment he found out Starr was pregnant with him.

Yb was now pacing back and forth in the kitchen. Trying to stay as far from Starr as he could because he knew he could kill her right now.

"Ken, I said I'm sorry. You're acting as if you're just not his father anymore". She stood up from the table. He did sign the birth certificate So forever, Baby K would be his.

"Main, i'an trynna hea' all dat. You sittin hea' prancin 'round like I'm just gone rock wit dis shit and be koo. Nah. How you think I was gon' react?".

She rubbed her temples and sighed. She sat back down and played with her hands.

"I don't know how you would react, but I knew it wouldn't be pretty. You think I hurt you purposely?".

Yes; yes Yb did think that. He thought she was being a selfish bitch, only thinking about herself.

"Main, Stahh' gon' wit dat main. As much shit as I got his luh' ahh, you think imma just be koo wit it?". He said looking at her now. He felt beyond betrayed by her.

She could see he hurt in his eyes. And believe me, she definitely was hurt. Hurt because she didn't realize what she was doing in the past could hurt him and their son now. 

She sighed and shook her head. She was now getting frustrated with her baby daddy.

"Would you had rather your wife tell you?". She asked.

He frowned his face and turned around. "She knew?". He asked. Nothing but hurt and sadness could be heard in his voice.

Starr hesitantly nodded her head. She didn't know if she was supposed to say that or not. By the tone of his voice, she knew she wasn't.

Yb ran upstairs. Hoping to find Aaliyah; quick. When he finally did she was sitting in their soon to be twins rooms.

"So dis' wha' we do now?". He asked.

Aaliyah looked up confused. "What are you talking about Ken". She asked.

He bit his bottom lip and looked up at the ceiling.

"How you know baby k wa'nt mine? N' how long you knew dis". He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"She told me the night at the hospital. I'm new to this just like you". She said. She stood up and walked over to him.

He looked down at her and she could see his eyes becoming watery. She brought him in for a hug and just held him.

His tears hit her shoulder and she melted. She hated seeing her husband in pain and it was exactly how Yb felt about her. They were both deeply in love with each other so seeing the other in pain was not something they wanted to see.

"Babe, I know this hurts. But god didn't let this happen for no reason". Aaliyah said as she patted his back. Doing small circular motions on it.

He sniffed and Continued to cry. Him being a grown man, growing to love this child and just to find out it wasn't his hurt his heart to the core.