33

________________________________
Did you sleep on the wrong side?
I'm catching a bad vibe
And it's contagious
What'sz the latest
Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue
                                    ~ Aaliyah
________________________________

Omniscient

2 weeks had past since Cas called the deal off. With Yb back touring and Aaliyah battling Bulimia and Postpartum depression, along with raising the kids, her condition has gotten worse. She went from 220lbs to 185lbs.

When people would ask what she's been doing to lose weight she says she works out.

"Mommy, are you okay?". Camron had asked her. 

Without her even noticing, she was crying. Snapping her back into reality, she smiled and wiped her eyes.

"Yes I'm okay baby". She said with a fake smile.

"Why didn't you notice the twins crying then?". He said in confusion.

She hopped up when she finally heard them. Running to their room, trying to sooth their cry's.

"Shhh, please please stop crying". She begged.

"Mommy, this is what daddy does to get them to stop. He holds them close to his heart, and raps You the One". He told her.

She looked down at him and nodded.

Following his direction. She picked them both up and held them close to her. "You the one that I want in my life, You the one that I want every night, You the one that I want by my side, I promise for ya I'll ride". She sang.

Camron smile. "Just like that mommy. See, they're starting to quiet down".

He was right. Slowly but surely, they were going back to sleep.

Londyn walked in the room with her hands on her hips. "Mommy, I want to go to gammy house". She said with a hint of tude in her voice.

Frustrated Aaliyah sighed. "Well call her then. Tell her come get you".

Londyn kissed her teeth. "Gammy can't drive. Can you please just take me mommy". She said as she started to whine.

"Londyn, mommy said no. Go back to your room. We trying to get Ky and KayKay to sleep". Camron said to her.

She frowned her face up. "I wish my daddy was here". She cried as she ran out the room.

Aaliyah exhaled. "Jesus Christ help me".

Just then, the doorbell had rang. She put the twins back in their bed and made her way downstairs.

"Who is it?". She asked.

"Cas".

She smiled. Opening the door revealing him with gifts in his hands. He always brought gifts whenever he saw her. For all of them.

"Aw you didn't have to bring these. But I'm glad you did". She said as she busted out laughed. They then started to make their way to the kitchen.

He shook his head and smiled. "Of course. How you doing today?". He said as he took a seat on a stool.

She sighed. "I'm so tired. I've been looking after these kids by myself for 2 weeks now. It's so hard". She said as she buried her face in her hands.

He stood up and made his way to her. Hugging her from behind and rocking them both back and forth.

"If you need to me stay to help you know I will. Just say the word".

She shook her head and looked up at him. His big brown eyes made her feel hypnotized. Cas then sensed it and smiled. Biting his lip, he started to talk again.

"What you see in them?". He asked her referring to his eyes.

She frowned in confusion. "What you mean?". He said as she started to look in the bags he brought.

"My eyes, you saw something in them?".

She shook her head. "Oh no. Kinda reminded me of my husband. Kinda wish times weren't like this". She said looking at the gifts. "Oh wow, their first Givenchy shirts. So cute". She chuckled.

"What's goin on between you and him?".

She shook her head and began putting the gifts back in the bag.

"Things just aren't the way they used to be anymore". She said with a sigh.

He then wrapped her in a hug again. Putting his hands right on her waist.

"Tell me mamas. What's wrong".

The tears started to fall. Sobbing right in his chest.

"It's just so much. I don't feel beautiful anymore. I just don't feel like the woman he deserves anymore. I'm trying to stay strong I'm trying but I just feel so worthless". She cried.

She knew she should be talking to her husband about this. But she just couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Hey hey hey. You are beautiful. You're an amazing mother and you need to see that!". He said to her. Not even caring at all.

But her, believing he cared continued to vent to him. Spilling all their secrets and everything to him. Things she wouldn't dare tell anyone else; to someone who didn't even care about her.

"How bout this, let me take you out. A fancy dinner, no kids, no people around. Just us". He said as he grabbed her hands.

She looked off to the left of them. Not even realizing what she told her husband."Okay, you don't want me being friends with him? Fine! You don't want me supplying him anymore fine!"

"Okay". She said with a slight smile.

—————
07/22/18
I took my senior pics yesterday!

11/14/18
Next chapter out with uhhh 30 votes. Thankssss🥰