44

_________________________________
Smile now, cry later when I'm by myself
More chains in the gang, then I'm by myself
Misled by the blind, tryna find myself
It's all to cover up the scars, hope the diamond help
~ Mozzy
_________________________________

2 weeks later

"Please! My daughter needs to eat Gee". I begged.

Everyone since I found out who he was, he's been treating me like shit. I haven't been able to produce milk because I haven't been eating.

I could hear footsteps from the other side of the door. A couple of them along with unintelligent talking.

"Please! At least for my baby!". I said once again.

Along with that the door opened and in came Dave. I was confused.

"Dave? The hell you doin here".

He shook his head and sighed. He handed me food along with formula for KayKay.

"Why are you guys doing this?". I said with my voice cracking. I couldn't believe they would go this far to hurt Ken; which I still have no idea why they'd do that.

"It ain't much I can say to you man, except sorry. I'an wanna do this but you know how Cas i-". I stopped him.

"Cas?! Wait, hold on because this is too much to take in". I said with a slight chuckle.

"Let me get this straight. Y'all are putting me and my family through dog shit because I didn't want to be with him?".

He shook his head. He was about to speak but Gee stepped in the room, lookin dirty as ever.

"Bitch all you do is ask questions"

"Bitch all you do is ask questions". He said eating some chili freetos.

I rolled my eyes. "And all yo fat ass do is hate on niggas". I snapped back.

He smirked and shook his head.

"Oh you gone regret dat". He smiled.

I shook my head. "I knew you were full of shit, but I didn't think you'd stoop this low". I said with disgust.

"You ain't seen how low I could go".

I exhaled. "What went wrong Gee? Everything was fine when you were sentenced!".

He looked at Dave and handed him his food. "Take the baby and get outta hea".

Dave looked at him with disbelief. "Man, come-".

He then pulled out a gun and aimed it at him. "Take the baby and get out". He said through gritted teeth.

He walked up to me and grabbed KayKay and the bottle that I made for her.