43

_________________________________
I seen it with my own eyes
My brother changed up on me for dead guys
Can't look him in his eyes cause he got red eyes
Far from I know he a demon; When I found out he was schemin
~ Takeoff
_________________________________

Omniscient

That morning, Yb was able to get Cas's number.

"Who this?". Cas said answering his phone.

"Some balls you got to not remember the number of a man who's wife and baby you kidnapped". Yb said.

Cas's face went blank. "How the hell could he possibly get my number?". He thought.

"What was it? Can't speak nah? Cats get ya tongue". Yb questioned.

Cas cleated his throat. "Nah, wassup tho? I was hopin you called". He chuckled.

"Nah. You must be new at this shit. Because I know if I'm about to hit a lick, I get an unmarked truck dumb bitch". Yb said watching over the surveillance tape again.

Cas put the phone on speaker and allowed Dave and Gee to hear.

"Imma need you to listen good, and closely. I promise, if any of yo duck ass niggas even look at ma wife and even think about touchin ma baybeh. I will make you sit and watch me kill ya mom's one by one and make you eat ha. Now, what da hell ya want from me". He said with a sinister tone in his voice.

Gee grabbed the phone. "Sound real bold for a man who knows who has his family and hasn't found us yet".

"Gee. Just the man I was hoping to hea' from. Wazzam luh".

Gee's jaw clenched. "Aw nothin, oh by da way, i'an know ya wife's pussy felt dat good afta havin what, fo kids?".

Young boy's heart dropped. Even if he didn't rape Aaliyah, he didn't want the thoughts popping up in his head.

"I swea' let me find out".

Gee laughed. "Just hope i'an put a seed in ha".

"All dis rah rah you talkin, when da hell you wanna meet up". Yb asked getting annoyed.

"Next time we see each otha, somebody dyin". Gee said.

"Yeah you, but dat ain't what I asked".

"Yeah aight, imma see you when I see you. I wanna have ma fun wit Aaliyah some mo". He said before he hung up the phone.

Kentrell's Pov

I'm gettin real sick and tied of this shit. I just want ma baybeh and wife back.

Ma phone started ringin. It was a facetime call from ma mom.

"Hi daddy!". Ma daughta Lonny spoke.

I smiled. "Hey baybeh, what you doin?". I asked.

"Nothing, where's mommy? I miss her". She pouted.

I sat in silence fa a minute not knowing what to say. "Mommy handlin some bidness".

She rolled ha eyes. "What about my baby sister?".

Just then, The boys came and took ova da call.

"Hey daddy!". Dey said in unison.

Dey all started askin me stuff about Aaliyah and da baybeh and I made up some bs excuse.

"Daddy when can we come home?". Camron asked me.

"Soon lil guy. You and Draco bein good big bruddas?".

"Yes daddy!". They said togetha.

"Aight, well, imma see ya soon. I luh ya". I told em.

Dey smiled and told me dey loved me befa hangin up.

I sighed and cuffed ma face in ma hands. "Woke up dis mornin wit a bitch dat ion know suckin ma dick". I said rappin.

"You jus made dat up nah?". Ben asked as he came inna room wit a sand which.

"Yea, I needa go inna booth, get ma mind clea". I told em.

He nodded and we both got up to go to a studio Aaliyah built fa me inna house.

Aaliyah's Pov

I was feeding KayKay when the room door busted open.

"Ya dumb ass husband called me and thought it would be a good idea to make me mad".

I looked up at the man and tried my best to remember where I knew him from. But I was so out of it, I couldn't.

"Bitch you hear me talkin to ya". He snapped which made me jump slightly.

I looked back down at my baby as a tear fell from my eye. "I don't know what you expected me to say to that".

"Put the baby down". He said.

I looked up at him and slowly started to remember his voice. That voice.

"Gee-do?". I asked in confusion.
——————

01/17/19

10 comments and 25 votes for next chapter :)