34

________________________________
I just want show you I'm changing, yeah
Kinda hard for to show you, I'm trying, yeah
I admit it ain't easy baby, it's gon' take a minute
Told you somethin' and show different, but everything I swear I meant it
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again
________________________________

Kentrell's Pov

"Main I'm so tied. I miss ma daughta's". I said as I plopped onna couch. Dis tour shit been real drainin and to be honest, I miss ma' wife.

"You gone be back inna blink of a eye. Den you gone be wit em". 3 said as he took a hit from his blunt.

I exhaled. Until you become a parent, you won't know how I feel.

"Anyway, I hope dis song come along good. It's fa ma daughta's". I told him.

He nodded. "It sound good so fah. We just gotta mix it and master it. Den we gone put it out".

I nodded. "How you and my sis doin tho?".

I shrugged ma shoulda's. "We good. I miss ha ass too". I said wit a laugh. "She been off tho. Since da twins she been weird".

"Maybe you need to show ha yo love. Invite ha and da kids to a show and just have em be wit you". He said.

"Show me yo love, Let me see that you love". I said as I sang on da low. "Aye put on track 5, I got somethin".

Omniscient

After an hour of writing the song YoungBoy just came up with, he was ready to record. Making a song that was related to him and his wife's situation.

Meanwhile, on the other side of da map, Aaliyah was having the time of her life with Cas. Not in a romantic way, but a friendly way. Since she doesn't have friends, it's good for someone to be there for her.

"Nah seriously tho. Them niggas really tried to jump me and I whooped they ass". Cas laughed.

Aaliyah couldn't control her laugh. "You mean to tell me, you almost got jumped, because you called a Guatemalan a Mexican?".

He shook his head and chuckled. "Now I know how dumb that sounds but it happened. Vato was gone get hurt".

She shook her head, laugh finally calming down Taking a sip of her water, she looked at her phone, hoping to wish her husband texted her.

"Nothing?". Cas asked.

She shook her head. "Probably recording. We haven't talked every since he left. Whenever he wants the kids he calls their phones". She sighed.

"He'll come around. Just give it some days". He said as he grabbed to hold her hand.

"I just hope I get to spend my birthday with him. Since it is coming up". She said as she took a sip of her drink.

He nodded. As they sat and talked for hours, some feelings popped up in Aaliyah's heart.

The feelings of hurt, regret and guilt. She finally remembered what her husband told her about Cas.

She sighed. "Cas I just can't do this. We shouldn't be friends, all of this is so wrong".

He was taken back by this. Confused on if he had done anything wrong. "What? Why can't we still be friends tho?". He asked her.

She shook her head. "I just can't do this! I have to put my husband first. He doesn't want me to be doing this. Thanks for dinner but I have to go Cas". She said as she got up. Grabbing her things and going to her home.

Pulling up to her house she ran to her bathroom. Crying her eyes out at all that's she done. Realizing, she was sneaking behind his back. How could she be blind to this?

She grabbed her phone and began calling her husband. After the second call, he answered.

"Hey baybeh, you aight?". He asked.

The sound of his voice calmed her. She smiled. "Yeah, I miss you so much honey". She said. Wiping her eyes as she felt the tears stream down her face.

He too also smiled. "I miss you too honey. Aye imma fly you and da kids out hea. Have y'all stay wit me fa da rest of da tour. How dat sound?". He asked.

She chuckled and smiled. "Yes. I'll start packing our bags now". She said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Aight mamas. I'm sorry if it seem like I'm ignoring ya calls. I been recordin and performin back to back ma".

She nodded as if he could see her. "It's okay. I'm sorry too".

A confused Yb was taken back. "Why is she blaming haself". He thought. "Why you sorry bae?".

"I think it's best if we talk face to face. So I can be more genuine". She told him.

He nodded. "Aight mamas. Kiss da kids fa me. Be ready by tomorrow mawnin at 5:30. Get some rest love". He told her.

She smiled and nodded. "Okay, I love you". She told him.

Words that she nor he haven't heard from one another in a while. His heart skipped a beat. Butterflies now growing in his stomach. Him realizing how much he actually loves her.

"I love you more Aaliyah".

They finished their goodbyes and hung up. She went to go pack the kids bags along with hers. When she finished she sat them all at the door so when it's time to leave, it wouldn't be a hassle.

The kids came around 8:30 and she got them all in bed by 9:45. Bathing and feeding 8 kids isn't an easy thing to do.

——————
Hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving! My family didn't have a regular dinner. We had a crab boil and man oh man, it was wonderful lol!

15 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter