0.4

A/N; that's the song they sing^^ also I've been crying for 5 hours straight and I can't stop but yolo

"Finn! Time for school." My mom shouted up the stairs, I groaned and got out of my bed.

I showered last night so I didn't bother with that, then I got dressed, I brushed my teeth and did my hair, then quickly got an apple out of the fruit bowl as I was almost late.

"Have a good day, don't get in trouble." My mom said, kissing my cheek.

"I never do Ma." I said, walking out of the door and getting into my car, but my phone beeped from my pocket.

Caleb👊; hey man, I lost my car privileges for a week, so could you pick me up?

Finn🤙; sure be right there.

I drove to Caleb's house before school and he hopped in, he looked really upset as he put his backpack at the side of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded, but I could tell it was a lie.

"Look, Caleb. I know I haven't known you for long but if something is bothering you can tell me anything." I reassured.

"I like Sadie." He blurred out, I felt myself smiling.

"I know." I said, while nodding.

"How? I didn't tell anybody." He said, I laughed.

"I just knew. You'd always smile when your around her, and you blush. You look at her with these big lovey dovey eyes." I said, his eyes went wide.

"Is it that obvious?" He asked, I nodded. "Well in that case, Wolfhard. You like Millie."

I chocked on thin air. "No I don't." I felt redness coming to my cheeks.

"You do!!" He said, I smirked, while looking out of the window. I didn't say anything else.

We pulled up in the car park of the school, then we got out. We had music first, with Millie and everybody else.

I do like Millie, in case you haven't noticed and I cannot wait to hang out with her later on. I don't think I've ever been so excited for anything more. I do find myself smiling a lot when I'm around her, and I do find myself blushing every time she says something.

I've only known her for three days, and I don't want to be the guy that gains feelings for people so easily, but that's just the way my heart works. If I like someone I'm instantly attracted to them, no matter what flaws or things they have.

Like Millie, she had a child, a fucking child. But I still like her because I can't help my feelings, my head tells me to just turn away and enjoy my life while I can but my heart says stay and wait for her, because it will always be worth it in the end.

My dad told me that, he used to be a very firm believer in following your heart and the best always comes, that's before he died, obviously. I do miss my dad, a lot. We were so close, he was like my best friend. When he died I messed up.

I got involved in a lot of things a teen shouldn't do, but I promised myself that this was a fresh start. I wouldn't be the same person I was in Vancouver, for every reason.

I was cut off my train of thoughts by someone waving their hand in front of my face, I quickly snapped out of my daydream, to be faced with Millie.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I didn't know what to say.

I aren't okay, today marks a three year period since I lost him. Since my dad got killed in that stupid war, I'm trying to act strong but I feel like I'm about to break down any minute now.

"S-sorry I gotta go." I said, before walking quickly out of the classroom and running into the boys restroom.

Nobody was in there, luckily for me. I felt tears running vastly down my cheek. The door opened, I seen Noah, I turned around so he couldn't see me crying.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." He said, softy. He spun me around so I was looking at him.

"I- it's been three years today since my d-dad got killed and-" he cut me off with a hug. "I have tried to stay strong but I- I just can't anymore."

"It's okay, you don't have to stay strong in front of me, I don't care when people cry. I'd cry too if my dad got killed." He said, I smiled a little.

"Thanks, for everything Noah." I said, he smiled and patted me on the back.

"No problem." He said.

I smiled back and wiped my tears. "Well, we better get back to music."

"Are you sure your ready?" He asked, I nodded.

We walked back to music and when we got in, we heard really loud music. Millie, Grace, Maddie and Sadie were stood on the table singing.

"Ooooh everybody loves a show!!" They sang loudly as everyone was watching them, some filming.

"Lights on they all go home,

You won't let any body close,

Then high five is all you got,

Oh they keep saying your the best,

You ask and they say yeah,

Oh yeah then you add up what is next,

Then high five is all you got!" They all sang in perfect sync.

Some of the kids were recording them, I just started in amazement at Millie's voice. She sounded like a literal angel, she really is a fucking angel and I can't even deal.

She looked at me and smiled after finishing the song, she jumped off the table and sat next to me.

"Hey, are you good?" She asked, I nodded. "You sure?"

"Positive." I said, she smiled.

"Good." She said. "I'm excited to hang out tonight."

"Yep, me too." I replied. "What we gonna do?"

"I don't know.. we could go to the movies or something? Incredibles' 2 is out." She replied.

"Okay, i'm paying." I said, she instantly shook her head no.

"Nope, I am." She said.

"Nope, either I pay or I don't come." I said with a smirk.

"Ugh okay fine, you can pay." She said, rolling her eyes playfully.

I smiled at her, then the bell rang. My next lesson was Geography, which unfortunately Millie wasn't in.