6.4

You can all pick the name of this baby,if you comment a name here and I'll put them all in a hat and then that's the name. You're welcome to pick more than one 😊

This is a really long chapter also
-

To say that I was worried about the baby inside of me coming early was an understatement. I was incredibly worried. My cramps had gotten worse. The bottom of my stomach was also getting heavier.

I wasn't going to tell Finn, though. He'd worry way to much when he doesn't need to, I'm sure it's nothing anyways. I've never had an early baby, nor does it run in the family. So we're probably fine.

Amelia was at my mums house, and it was two days until Sadie and all of the others went to college. That was obviously apart from me, Maddie and Finn.

We all decided to spend the whole day together as it was the last full day we'd get together in a while. First we were going to get breakfast, then we were gonna do some random but fun stuff. We don't know what yet.

I pulled a white dress over me, again it was quite cute. I put on my vans and did my hair in a simple ponytail before putting some makeup on. I did some light pink eyeshadow with some lip gloss and Mascara, that was about it.

I took a mirror selfie on Snapchat of the bump to send to Finn. I captioned it 'look how big he's getting!' I went on the list of friends, he was at the top of my best friends list which wasn't a surprise at all.

He snapped back about ten seconds later with a picture of him and Jack pouting like idiots. He wrote 'just like his daddy.' In all caps and a bunch of winking faces causing me to laugh out loud.

Around twenty minutes later, Finn and Jack showed up to get me. I made sure I had everything in my bag such as my phone and purse, then walked outside. I opened the door and got in, finn made Jack sit in the back.

"Hey." I smiled at the both of them.

"Hi, Millie. I want to sincerely apologise to you. Not for my actions, but for Finns. His rude joke was weird, I told him not to send it but he did anyways." Jack said, causing me to laugh.

"Well I'll have you know that I find myself very fucking funny. Don't laugh at my jokes if you don't wanna but just know that I'll be laughing at myself no matter what so I don't even need your laughs." Finn replied.

"It's okay, Finn. I find you funny." I said, causing him to flip Jack off with a laugh as we drove to the breakfast place.

"I told you I'm funny, bubba." Finn winked.

"Funny looking when you wink yes." Jack sarcastically rolled his eyes.

We arrived at the breakfast place, so we all got out of the car and walked in. We were the last ones there as always. Everyone else was there. We sat at the table and soon enough the waiter walked up to take our orders.

I ordered avocado toast and a coffee. I think Maddie, Iris, Sadie, Grace and Lizzy got the same too.

"Damn, you're all so basic." Caleb said, "avocado toast and coffee? How basic can you get?"

"Sorry, Caleb. I didn't realise it was such a crime to be basic." Sadie jokingly shrugged.

"It's a good job I love you, Sadie. Or else I'd roast you so bad." Caleb said.

"Awwww, softie." Finn pouted, ruffling Finns hair.

"Sorry dad." Caleb smirked.

"Proud to be." Finn smiled back, "My baby is gonna be so cool you're gonna wish you were him."