6.2

Finn did indeed break his hand, he had a pink cast on it. He let Amelia choose the colour of it. She signed it in black sharpie too.

But as of right now, Finn and I were laid on my bed, cuddling. It was 2:37am and Finn was sleeping, I couldn't though. Finns arm was secured around my waist as my one leg was between both of his. 

Our baby boy was keeping me awake, giving me really bad stomach cramps. I sighed and played with the hem of Finns sweater. I felt his hand move up to where mine was and remove it, he intertwined his fingers with mine and placed them on my hip.

His eyes opened, instantly meeting with mine. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Why are you not sleeping?" He asked, his voice was quiet due to him just waking up.

"I can't." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Cramps." I replied, he frowned.

"Do you want me to do anything?" He asked, I shook my head no. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I just want you to cuddle me." I said,  snuggling my head into his chest.

"Okay." He said, wrapping his arms around me once again.

I felt him kiss the top of my head, so I moved my head up and pressed my lips to his soft ones. His thumb lightly grazed over my bare hip as I continued to kiss him, softly and passionately.

It's like my cramps went away just like that, and I felt okay. The impact he had on me was surreal. Even though we have been dating for a while now, he still never failed to give me butterflies.

He pulled away as the bedroom door opened with a creak, Amelia walked in with her pink stuffed animal in her arms which Finn bought her when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Can I sleep in here? I don't wanna sleep on my own." She said.

"Yeah, come up." I said, patting the bed.

She smiled and climbed up onto the bed. She placed herself between Finn and I. She hugged Finn with one of her arms, and hugged me with her other. Finn put his one arm over the both of us, I did the same.

Soon enough, Amelia fell asleep. Right after that, Finn went to sleep too. Again, I was the only one left awake again. Unfortunately, I could not fall asleep at all, I wanted to but my body just wouldn't let me.

I heard a notification from Snapchat on my phone, so I picked it up. Of course Sadie was the only one who would be awake at a time like this. I opened her snapchat, it was a picture of Caleb sleeping next to her.

She captioned it, 'mills we got back together' with two heart eye emojis. I giggled quietly and send her a picture of Finn and Amelia hugging, I captioned that 'so cute!'

After about an hour of snap chatting Sadie, she didn't answer anymore so I guess she fell asleep too. I just played on games on my phone until the sun came up.

I got up and walked downstairs, turning on the kettle to make everyone tea for when they wake up. I made sure I put ice in Finn's as that's how he likes his, I put Finn's in the refrigerator before turning on the pan to make breakfast.

I made scrambled eggs and toast, then soon enough both Finn and Amelia came downstairs. We ate breakfast together over a very strange convocation about how Amelia wants to have green hair when she grows up.

"Soon we have to drop you off at Grandmas so Finnie and I can go look at a new house okay?" I said to Amelia.

"Yeah." Amelia smiled back as she finished off her food.