0.6

Haha bish I deleted my face reveal, only the early birds got to see my ugly face;))

"This movie is so fucking good." Finn whispered to me, putting a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"I know." I said back with a laugh as I sipped the large cup of Pepsi.

We finished the movie, then got up. We were still going to hang out, he wanted me to go to his house, but I wasn't really good with meeting others parents, but I said yes anyways. He was going to show me all the music things he has in his basement, he calls it his studio.

I didn't believe he had a recording studio, I still don't. So he's proving it to me. We hopped into his car and he drove to his house. We pulled into the drive, his door was a light blue colour. He had little flower baskets hanging from the shelter at the top of the door. His grass was neatly cut, it was darker and lighter in stripes, he had little flowers going up the side of the path to his door.

"I know, a lot of flowers." He said with a laugh.

"No no it's fine. They're pretty." I said, with a laugh too.

We walked in his house, to meet with his
hallway, which had the staircase next to it, the staircase was covered in white carpet, his walls were painted a creme colour, his floor was a wooden tiled one.

"Finn?" A woman's voice softly shouted, my eyes widened. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, mom. It's me." Finn said, looking at me and giving me a reassuring smile.

His mom walked through the kitchen door, she was really pretty. She didn't look like Finn though, he must look like his dad. When she seen me, she smiled widely.

"Hello! Nice to meet you!" She smiled happily, now I know where Finn gets his happiness from.

"Hi, nice to meet you too. I'm Millie." I smiled back.

"Millie and I are going into the basement so I can show her my music stuff, is that okay?" Finn asked, she nodded.

"Yup, but don't be too loud because Brooklyn is sleeping. Have fun!" She smiled, walking back into the kitchen.

Finn and I walked down to the basement, when we got in there, it had a scent of strawberries, he had two strawberry candles lit on his desk. I smiled at all of his instruments, he had three electric guitars hanging from the wall, with a drum set in the corner, and a large keyboard. He had a microphone stood up in the middle of the room and an iMac on his desk, and lots of sheets of paper, with a chair in front of it.

"What have you been working on?" I asked, sitting down near his desk, he followed me and stood there.

"A song, but I've gave up because it's rubbish." He said witch a little laugh.

"It can't be that bad, can I read it?" I asked, he nodded.

"But take it home with you when you go and then read it, because I find it awkward in case it's shit." He said.

"I'm sure it isn't." I said, he smiled. "I have an idea."

"And that Is?" He asked, I smiled.

"Lets make a song, together." I said, his face lit up.

"Good idea!" He said, then turned on his iMac. "We can write it on this."

He loaded up the writing app and I was still sat in the chair, he was stood behind me. He started typing, his arm was around my shoulder so he could type on the keyboard. I felt my cheeks heating up. He doesn't know what he's doing to me. I felt my arm get goosebumps when he moved a little, his head was just above my shoulders and his hair was touching mine. Good luck I had a sweatshirt on, because he'd be able to feel the hairs on my arms sticking up.

I looked at the screen to distract myself, he was still typing. He wrote yet to name song, by Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard.

"So, do you want it to be a slow song, or like a pop song, or rock or anything?" He asked, I bit my lip while I was thinking.

"Umm... let's do a slow song." I said, he nodded.

"First thing, we don't want it to be like anyone else's." he said, I agreed.

"So what should the song be about?" I asked.

"I don't know, you do the honours." He said with a little laugh.

"Oh I know! Let's do it about heaven or something." I said, he gasped at the idea.

"That is such a good idea, but won't that be too emotional?" He asks.

"An emotional song is a good song." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I removed his hand from the keypad and typed the first line which I just came up with.

tell me what does it look like in heaven?

I feel like this song we are making is going to help Finn a lot. With his dad and everything, and I hope it makes him a little more understanding at the situation.

He moved his arms over my shoulders again, giving me goosebumps once more. He started typing.

Is it peaceful, is it free like they say?

It was already emotional. This song is going to be amazing. I looked up at him and his tongue was lightly sticking out of the corner of his lips as he was thinking. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see if I had any texts, I didn't have any. I messaged Sadie to see how Amelia was going.

Mills: hey how is Amelia???

Sadie: she's good, we are watching Moana. Wyd???

Mills: just at Finns house

Sadie: okay have fun. Take as long as you want

I laughed at how Sadie is acting like a mother, I was too distracted to know that Finn already wrote another paragraph to our song.

Does the sun shine bright forever?
Have your fears and your pain gone away?

Cause here on earth it feels like everything,
Good is missing,
Since you left,
And here on earth everything's different,
There's an emptiness

"damn, you do not mess about when it comes to music." I said with a little laugh.

"It's because I know a lot about this, so it's opening a flood gate of thoughts in my mind and I'm writing them down, turns out it makes a pretty good song." He said, I smiled.

"Finn.. are these thoughts- is this song about your dad?" I asked, he leg out a shaky breath.

"Yeah." He replied with a half smile.

"Awh Finn." I said, then I took the risk, it may not seem like much, but for me, it was a big step.

I put my hand on top of his and pulled him down so he was hugging me, he put his chin on top of my head. I smiled into the hug. It's been so long since I've made any physical connections with a boy that isn't my best friend.

It felt strange, but a good strange. This boy is slowly but surely winning my heart, and i can't wait.