3.9

☕️☕️☕️☕️
-

It has been exactly one week since what happened with Jack, and unfortunately Nicholas didn't get put in prison for what he did to poor, innocent Jacks soul. We had to go back to LA, so Finn didn't get to beat Nicholas' ass, but Finn has a plan.

But for now, school. I put my in a pony tail, putting on a pink sweatshirt as it was a cold day. After eating breakfast, I dropped Amelia off at school, then made my way to my own school.

I parked my car next to Finn's. I noticed him through his car window, sat on his phone. He never really got out of his car until class started. I knocked on the window, he put his head up and smiled when he noticed me. He pointed to his passenger seat, so I locked my car and got in his.

"Morning, baby." I smiled, naive by the kooks was playing, I loved that song.

"Good morning." He smiled, still texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, he gave me his phone.

Finn: what are the days u aren't at college?

Nick: I finish in about 2 weeks for around 3 days, Y?

Finn: Nicholas did some shit to Jack as I'm sure u heard and I was wondering if I could stay at ur place for those 3 days????

Nick: in Vancouver? You hate Vancouver.

Finn: yh i know but I wanna get payback on Nicholas for Jack's sake.

Nick: anything to do with hurting that son of a bitch, I'm in. Bring Millie too, the more hands the better

Finn: she will probably have Lia I need to ask her. Jack has to come too

Nick: okay, see you soon bro

Finn: see you soon

I gave him his phone back, and he looked at me.

"So, what do you say? Do you wanna come to Vancouver with me and Jack? Nick has his own place there and we can get payback on Nicholas like you wanted.." Finn asked.

"I have Amelia, Finn. My mum wouldn't watch her for three whole days." I said with a sigh.

"My mom would, she loves her and you," he said, "she would be really happy to help, I know she would."

"That is a lot to ask for." I said.

"No it isn't. I'll talk with her, if my mom will look after Amelia, will you come to Vancouver with Jack and I... please?" He gave me puppy eyes which I couldn't resist.

"Okay, fine." I gave in, he smiled widely.

"Yes!! It's gonna be so fun, before we get payback on Nicholas you can meet my band and all of Jack and I's friends." He said, I smiled.

"Come on dork, let's get to class." I playfully rolled my eyes.

He turned the music off and got out of the car, at the same time Maggie got out of her own. She smirked and waved at Finn, i gave her a disgusted look.