5.1

We were all prom dress shopping now, Amelia was at my mums house. I have already chose my dress, it's a red coloured dress, the top part is kind of laced, then it stoped being laced at my chest and it lightly trails on the floor.

It has a slit through the side, so only one of my legs are out. I paired that with some white heels.

Sadie had also got hers, it was white and very much Sadie. It didn't have any straps, and it was really puffy at the bottom.

Maddie had a pink flowery one, which I personally think is the prettiest one. Grace had of course picked a baby blue one, her favourite colour. She sticked very to her style.

Her dress wasn't very long, it was at her knees. It puffed out, and it had thin straps over the shoulders. She of course paired that with some short white doc martens. It wasn't really a prom dress, but it was her, and I respected that.

The only ones left to choose were Lizzy and Iris.

The girls were helping Iris, and I was the only one helping Lizzy. The other girls hadn't warmed up to her yet, they were still bummed over Sahar and Kelsey leaving.

"Do you think Gaten will like any of my choices? I mean, I'm not prettier than Kelsey was and I know how much she meant to him." She said, flicking through the dresses.

"Lizzy, if anything, I think Gaten likes you more than he ever liked Kelsey. He looks at you all happily and his eyes basically turn into hearts! If he didn't see how beautiful you are, he'd be dumb." I said, she smiled.

"Thanks, Millie." she smiled, I smiled back at her.

I noticed a dark blue dress, then looked at Lizzy. That would really suit her.

"How about this one?" I asked, she looked.

It was sort of long, and you couldn't see your feet in it. It didn't sound very nice, but it was really nice.

"Oh, I like it!" She said.

She tried the dress on, and ended up buying it which I'm glad for, it really suited her.

I got a message from Finn.

Finn: are you all done shopping? Bc we are and we're going to Starbucks. Want anything?♥️

Millie: no thank you, and yeah we're all done. We will meet you there💕

We all walked to meet the boys, we seen them stood outside of Starbucks. Finn had a black bag in his hand, same with all of them. They had clearly bought their suits from the same store, just like we did.

Finn was sipping on an iced coffee, I walked to him and smiled.

"Hey." I said, he looked down and grinned at me.

"Hi." He replied, offering his coffee to me.

I took it and had a sip, before giving him it back.

"Can we go get food? I'm starving." Noah said, we all nodded.

We all walked to the food court and went to McDonald's, where we always go when we're together. We ordered our food and sat at the table.

I got chicken nuggets, fries and a diet cola, as usual. Finn had a chicken wrap. Everyone else just got random things.

"Wanna come over when we're done here?" I asked, looking at Finn who's mouth was full.

He stuck his thumb up because he couldn't talk with food in his mouth, I giggled before he swallowed.

"Yeah, sure." He said, I smiled.

"Good, I'm tired so we can watch a movie or something." I said, he nodded.