4.6

Such a good fight tonight I am so glad Jake won, personally I think Logan should have won fair and square. But yolo there is a rematch. #logangpaulerssss😂❤️❤️❤️ also thank you _Ishipmostthings_ and  @wigsnached_schnaphard on Instagram for being a great audience on my stream😂😂😂😂

-

Today there was a new girl, I had to do the honours of showing her around the school, which I didn't mind of course. I know how scary it is being a new student.

I walked to the principals office, ready to meet the new student.

When I walked through the door, I was faced with a very pretty girl. She had a cute and edgy style, her top was white, with some sort of quote on it, with her black knee ripped jeans and converse. Her hair was lightly curled at the bottom.

"Millie, meet Lizzy Yu. Lizzy, meet Millie Bobby Brown." The principal smiled, introducing us.

We shook hands as she spoke up, "nice to meet you, Millie. I like your shirt."

I looked down at my pink collard shirt, then looked back up at her. "Thanks, I like your hair."

She giggled a little, the principal smiled.

"I can already tell that you girls are going to get along just fine." He smiled.

"I'm sure we will." Lizzy smiled, I nodded.

Soon we started the tour of the school, Lizzy was by my side.

"So this is the cafeteria, for lunch of course. My friends and I sit there." I said, pointing to the big table, "of course you're more than welcome to sit with us."

"You're so kind. You know, if I'm being honest with you. I thought Los Angeles girls would be bitchy and full of themselves, you know like the stereotypes?" She giggled.

"well I guess having a child makes you kind and care for others." I said, she gasped.

"You have a child? Oh my goodness. That must be such a blessing." She put her hand on her heart, I nodded with a smile.

"It is a blessing, honestly. She is 4 years old, her name is Amelia Brown. I couldn't be more proud of her if I tried." I said, she smiled.

"I get such baby fever when I see other peoples kids. Like I want a child! Of course not now, but in the future." She said, I nodded.

"If I could have waited longer I would have, but I got a beautiful little girl out of it and I wouldn't have it any other way now. I have an amazing supportive boyfriend who loves me, and I love him." I said.

"Is he the father?" She asked, I shook my head no.

"Nope, Amelia's dad is in jail, he turned out to be a freaking psycho." I said, she giggled.

"At least you have a good boyfriend now, huh." She said, I nodded with a smile.

I showed her around the rest of the school, and it turned out we had a bunch of classes together, also this lesson which was music.