4.5

Maddie had got all of her stuff now, and we were back at my house, putting all of her stuff in the guest room, which I guess is now her room for as long as she wants to stay.

"I can't thank you enough for this, Mills." She smiled, I smiled back.

"That is what best friends are for, right?" I said, she smiled wider. "Come on, we better go pick Amelia up."

We walked out of the house, getting into my car before driving to Finns. The light to his living room was on and we could see Brooklyn and Amelia running after Finn who was jumping about.

"Oh shit." Maddie laughed, I giggled too.

We walked quietly through the door, and stood in the kitchen, listening to them without them knowing.

"Get Finnie!! Pew pew." Amelia made fake shooting noises as Maddie and I held back our laughs.

"Oh no! You got me! I'm dying!" We heard Finn dramatically say, Maddie awed at how good he was being with them both and looked at me.

Rocky and Baby were running around wild too.

"Ha! I have magicked up a frog jumping skill in my powers! I can now jump higher!" Brooklyn shouted as she jumped around. I put my hand over my mouth at the craziness.

Amelia noticed me and Maddie stood there.

"Mommy!! Maddie!!" She cheered, running up to us and hugging me.

Finn looked up and smiled.

"Finn took me to the store to get loads of candy and he told me I can have extra sugar on my donut and now I am so hyper!!!" Amelia squealed as Finn put his head in his hands.

"I told you, you could have extra sugar and candy if you didn't tell your mom!" Finn laughed, so did Brooklyn.

I picked Amelia up, while laughing.

"I don't think she is going to get any sleep tonight, so I apologise for that." Finn said, smiling as I giggled.

"I'll give her a bath, they make her tired." I said, he nodded.

"Okay, well she already had dinner. She had Taco Bell so you don't need to give her dinner, or anything else for that matter." He said, I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks, baby. I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said, he nodded with a smile.

We got off on our way home, and walked through the door. I ran Amelia's bath and put her in it.

"I had a good day with Finnie." She said as I put the shampoo on her hair as she played with the ducks.

"What games did you play?" I asked, smiling.

"first we played an alien game, Finn was the alien and Brooklyn and I were the humans. I was the bad human who tried to kill the alien and Brooklyn was the good person who tried to save him." She said as I giggled.

"Sounds fun." I said.

"It was, then we played pet shops with the doggies." She said. "And then a game what you seen us play."

"So you had fun." I said, "I'm glad."

After cleaning her, I got a towel and got her out. She yawned which was a good sign, she isn't hyper anymore. I looked at the clock, 9pm. I walked into her bedroom and got out some pyjamas for her.