1.3

I have the option to leave school and go to collage already at 14 years old but if I go to college I won't get prom... should I?

-

I was finally out of hospital, it was Saturday. Romeo had been arrested, thank the lord. It was Amelia's birthday tomorrow, so I asked Millie if I could take Amelia to the mall today.

After about 20 minutes of convincing her, she finally let me. My car got fixed on Wednesday, so I finally had that back. I was on my way to Millie's today to get Amelia, so she could go out with Sadie, Maddie and Grace and have a 'girly day' as they called it.

I pulled up in Millie's drive, then knocked on her door.

"Mommy I think that Finnie is here!" I heard Amelia yell.

"Yeah I'm coming!" Millie said, then the door opened. "Hey."

She hugged me, I gladly hugged her back. "You look really pretty." I blurted out, Millie blushed.

"Thanks, you look good too." She said, then Amelia came out and grabbed my hand.

"Bye mommy!" She said, I smiled at her.

"Well by Mills." I said, she passed me Amelia's car seat.

"Bye Finn, Bye Amelia. Have fun, and Amelia be good." Millie said, Amelia nodded.

After saying goodbye, I put Amelia's car seat in my car, I strapped her in. Then I got in the drivers seat. I turned the radio on, Amelia instantly started singing, It was a Justin Bieber song, I should of figured she liked him.

"You got me like baby baby baby ohhhhh!" She sang really loud, I couldn't help but laugh.

We pulled up at the mall, then I took her out of her car seat and locked the car door. She took my hand as we walked in.

"Now which store do you wanna go in?" I asked.

"Oh let's get a milkshake!" She said, pulling me into a milkshake store I don't know the name of.

"Okay, which one do you want?" I asked her.

"The Oreo one please, I get that with my mommy all the time." She said, I nodded.

I got her the Oreo milkshake, then I got the chocolate one. We walked around for a little while, as she decided which store she wanted to go in next. She decided she wanted to go in a clothes store, so we did.

as she looked at all of the different clothes, an assistant from the store came up to me, her boobs were practically hanging out of her shirt, she had bright red lipstick on, and her blonde hair was to the side, her name tag read Sasha.

"Hey, do you need any help?" She asked, winking at me.

"No." I simply replied.

"Is she yours?" She asked, pointing at Amelia.

"No, she's my friends daughter." I said, she instantly smiled.

"So your single?" She asked, I nodded.

I wasn't interested in her, not at all. I wanted to get out of here as fast as I could, but Amelia was looking at all of the clothes and picking some out, and I wasn't going to tell her no just because I was being hit on. I don't mind staying here for 5 hours if that means she's happy.

She doesn't have a father, so I want to be the best I can be to her, I know Millie does an amazing job of raising her too, so I like to give Millie a break.

"Oh great, we should hang out some time." She said, "here, for your number."

She stuck her phone in my hand, I went on her contacts, and put my name as Finnley, my actual name (I know it's not, just pretend). Then I typed my number in, but put one of the digits wrong. Then I passed her it, she smiled.

"Well, Finley. I'll be sure to drop you a call." She winked, then walked away.

I looked at Amelia, she had picked out a purple unicorn sweatshirt, which I'm sure was her size, then some shoes with bows on the front, she said she already tried them on.

"Is this all? You can get something else too if you want?" I asked.

"That's all." She smiled.

"Okay, we will get you something else from a different store." I said with a smile.

These only came to $12 dollars, and that's not all I'm spending on her. After going to many stores, like toy stores, Claire's accessories where she got like 7 JoJo Siwa bows and some fake geek glasses and some sort of pink tutu. We went to about 5 other stores before we stopped shopping and went to the food court, as it was 5:34pm.

We got Burger King, then we ate our food and took our drinks with us, we also bought Millie some bath bombs. I picked her up and put her in the passenger seat where her car seat was. Then I put all of the bags in the trunk.

I turned the radio on, Millie knew I was on my way back with her. I drove to Millie's house and Amelia ran in, I got all of the bags and Millie helped me carry some in.

Maddie, Grace, Noah, Gaten, Sadie and Caleb were all there too.

"Finn you got her so much!" Millie gasped, I shrugged.

"Mr Money Bags." Noah said with a laugh.

"I sit in front of a camera with boiling hot lights for about 10 hours, so yeah I earn a lot." I said, they all said fair point.

"Your bruises are fading." Millie said, looking at my eye and my cheek.

"Thank god." I said, they all laughed.

Millie's POV;

Everybody left around two hours ago now, apart from Finn, I made him stay. Amelia was in bed, Finn and I were on the sofa, his head was on my lap as I played with his hair. His hair was the softest hair ever.

He was making little shapes on my thigh with his finger, some were love-hearts, some were stars. We were watching Riverdale on Netflix, well I was watching it, he was too concentrated on his little shapes that he didn't watch.

"How is your stomach now?" I asked him, he lifted up his sweatshirt, and showed me a big bandaid/bandage on his stomach.

"It's annoying." He said. "I can't do a lot, like run or anything. But it's okay."

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't have gone. You should have woke me up and I'd of called the police. I feel bad Finn, this is awful." I said, he turned himself round so he was facing me.

"No, Mills. It wasn't your fault, it was my fault because I was the one who went. I was stupid and I should have called the cops myself. So you don't need to be sorry." He said, looking directly into my eyes.
-

Again I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I didn't proof read so if you find any mistakes feel free to comment