5.4

Today we were all at the pool, well, Noah, Sadie and I were. Finn and the others were shopping for bathing suits as they refused to go this morning. Of course Amelia wanted to go with Finn, she always does.

Noah ran and jumped in the pool, I sat next to Sadie on the sun lounger. I felt my stomach turn a little, causing me to groan.

"Ouch." I said, Sadie looked at me as her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Just cramps." I said, shrugging it off.

"How long have you had them for?" She asked, her eyes going a little wide.

"I had them since like the day after Finn and I did it.. why?" I asked.

"Because, Mills. What if you're pregnant?" She asked, I laughed a little.

"What? No way. I can't be pregnant! We used protection." I said, she put her hand on my knee.

"That doesn't matter, Millie. What if it broke? You never know. It all adds up." She said, "don't take offence, but you've been a little grumpy, and you've felt a little ill since."

I choked on thin air (more like Finn air, ok sorry I'll go home.)

"Oh my gosh. Fuck, what if I am?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Noah, get over here!" Sadie yelled to him, causing him to get out of the pool and sit next to us.

He noticed I was crying and put a hand on mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I might be pregnant." I said, he choked on air just like I did.

"Pregnant? Mills, that's great!" He said, trying to lighten the mood but it didn't really work.

I was scared, yes Finn was good with my child and didn't really mind that. But it didn't mean that he would be happy with a child of his own.

I mean, he is a teenage boy. He has dreams he wants to accomplish, he doesn't have time to be a father.

Yes I'm a teenage girl, and I also have dreams. But I know what it's like to be a parent already and it's hard.

I just wondered how committed he would be if I were to be pregnant, which I didn't know yet.

"Shall I go to the store and get a pregnancy test? You know just to be sure?" Sadie asked, I nodded and she stood up. "I'll quickly go there, there is one up the road. Go back to the hotel room with Noah, I won't be long."

Sadie quickly put her clothes over her bathing suit which was dry because she didn't go in the water. I put my dress over mine, then Noah just walked up in his shorts.

I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands, Noah put his arm around me, pulling me into a hug.

"It will be okay, Mills. Just think of how happy you are with Amelia. It will be the same but this time you will have two little babies!" He said, always trying to make it better, "I don't think Finn will leave you at all if that's what you're worried about. He's a better guy than that, you know it."

"I guess." I said, wiping my tears, "I just—what if I can't handle two?"

"You will be able to handle two! You're an amazing mom right now, and you sure as hell will be even more if there is a little life in your stomach right now. I have faith in you, and this time, the father will 99.9% probably stay with you. You won't be alone this time without a partner." He said, "and if you don't have Finn, you have us, or even just me. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks, I love you, Noah." I said, hugging him tightly.

"I love you too, Mills." He said, hugging me back.

The door opened, revealing Sadie, she had a grocery bag in her hand and gave it to me.

"Okay, I bought you two just in case." She said.

"Thanks." I replied.

I walked into the bathroom and let out a shaky, nervous breath before peeing on the stick. After I did it, I had to wait for a few minutes before the result came back.

I placed it on a piece of tissue on the cabinet, before walking out.

"I have to wait a few minutes before I get back the results." I sighed, sitting on the bed.

We chatted for a few minutes of what I was to do if I was to be pregnant. They honestly made me feel way better about it.

Plus, I'm older now. I'm not 15 anymore. I should be more mature and better now. I have experienced it before.

I shouldn't worry as much.

"Okay, its time to see." I said, we all walked into the bathroom.

I picked up the test.

My hands shook as I turned it round, my eyes widening.

Two lines.

Positive.

I'm pregnant, again.

"Holy cow!" Noah said, hugging me tightly.

Sadie joined the hug, tears fell out of my eyes again, but this time they weren't really sad tears. They were happy tears.

"I have a baby inside of me all over again." I said, wiping my tears as Noah and Sadie giggled.

They were also crying whilst smiling too, I'm glad I had my best friends here with me.

"How are you gonna tell Finn? When are you gonna tell him?" Sadie asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know, I don't—"

"Tell him tonight, I'll look after Amelia. Go on a walk with each other and break him the news." Noah said.

"Should I?" I asked, they both nodded. "Okay."

-

Everyone was outside in the pool, but I was in the bathroom. I was meant to be telling Finn about this baby in 30 minutes.

I don't think I can, I'm just so worried.

Everything in my head was messed up right now, I went from happy to worried. I'm not ready.

Tears fell down my face at the thought of him leaving me just like Romeo did. I wasn't
prepared for that. What if that happens?

The bathroom door opened as I grabbed some tissue to wipe my eyes.

It was Finn.

"Oh shit sorr—wait, are you okay?" He asked, stepping in the bathroom and shutting the door.

"I'm fine." I sniffled, wiping my tears.

"You're not. If you were okay you wouldn't be crying." He said, taking my hand, "what's wrong, mills."

"I—" I got cut off by my own sobs. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest.

I'm gonna have to make up a lie, because I really can't tell him I'm pregnant just yet. I don't wanna loose him.

"Hey, it's okay." He said, kissing my head as I carried on crying.

"S-sorry I was just overthinking things. I'm okay." I said, he wiped my tears.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything." He said, I nodded.

"I'm okay." I fake smiled, he looked at me a little cautiously, but nodded.

"Alright, well if you need anything I'm outside with everyone." He said.

"Okay." I smiled again.

He smiled before walking out of the door, I made sure all of my tears were gone before sorting out my bikini and walking down to the pool with everyone.

I know I'm going to have to tell Finn at some point.

But now is not the time.