5.6

I knocked on Finn's front door, taking a deep breath before he answered. We had to tell his parents about the baby. I'm nervous, but not as nervous as I was to tell Finn.

"Hey, come in." He said, I walked in and gave him a little smile. "My mom is in the kitchen with Richard, I told them that we had something to tell them."

"Okay." I said, he grabbed my hand and we walked into the kitchen.

"Millie! Hey!" Winona said, standing up to hug me tightly. "It's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too." I smiled as she sat back down.

"Okay, now tell us the news!" She smiled.

Finn turned to me, just as I turned to him. He looked at me in a certain way, like he was telling me to tell them. I looked at him the same way.

"I got Millie pregnant." He blurted.

Richard and Winona both gasped, I looked down to the floor.

"I'm gonna be a grandma?" I heard Winona ask.

Finn awkwardly nodded, "surprise."

"Yay! Congratulations to you both!!!" She cheered, getting us both into a hug. "You're gonna have to tell Brooklyn! She's gonna be so excited!"

I smiled at her reaction, she gave me a big smile and hugged me again, then whispered to me, "I'm only happy because the baby is to you, I wouldn't want him to have a kid with anyone else. You're a great mom, Mills."

"Thank you so much!" I said, she smiled again.

"Congratulations to you both." Richard said, hugging us too.

"Our wedding is also in two weeks which we can all look forward to! It's gonna be so fun. This year is gonna be great." Winona said. "Now you should both go and tell Brook, she's in her room."

Finn and I nodded, taking off our shoes and walking up the stairs to Brooklyn's room. She was flicking through all of her clothes in her closet.

"Brook, Millie and I need to tell you something." Finn said, Brooklyn turned round and sat on the bed.

"Okay." She said, i noticed that her dog, Baby, was on the bed too.

"Should I tell her?" I asked Finn.

"Yeah, go ahead." He smiled.

"You're gonna be an aunt, because Finn and I are having a baby." I said.

Her hand covered her mouth as she squealed loudly and jumped on Finn who stumbled backwards with a laugh.

"Oh my gosh! Yay!!!" She screamed, hugging me after hugging Finn, "I can't wait!!!"

-

Now it was time to tell Amelia, we were all sat on the sofa.

"Amelia, would you like to be a big sister?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" She said.

"Would you be a good big sister?" Finn asked.

"Yeah." She said again.

"Well... what if I told you that mommy is pregnant and you're gonna be a big sister?" I asked, she covered her mouth.

"I'm gonna be a big sister? Yay!" She squealed, running around excitedly as we laughed at her.