2.4

Currently dying my hair pink:)))
-
I woke up in the police station with a massive headache... then I remembered why I was here. Millie almost got raped and I beat a guy senseless. An officer opened the cell door.

"Your mom is here, we're going to interview you." He said, I nodded.

We walked into a room where my mom was sat, I had to sit next to her, and the officer sat opposite us, I looked down as my mom gave me a disapproving look. Why do I even care what she thinks? I only did this to save the girl I love and she should appreciate that.

"Okay, so tell me exactly what you remember." The officer said.

"I remember I was dancing with my friend, Jack. We heard someone saying that they had Millie in the bedroom, along with Grace and Maddie. At first I was mad because I thought that Millie went off with another guy so I was initially going to the bedroom mad at Millie but then I seen them all being held down so I beat the guy up." I explained it all.

"You knocked the guy unconscious, Finn. This is a serious situation. The girl you supposedly helped has a child, what would happen if you ever did that to Millie or her daughter?" He asked me, I choked on air.

"I wouldn't ever think of hurting them, never. I can't control my anger, yes it's an issue. But it would never cross my mind to be violent around the two of them, unless they were in danger." I said, the officer nodded.

"And Miss Ryder," the officer started, okay so my mom has put herself down as Ryder instead of Wolfhard, great I can pretend I aren't related to her. "How do you feel about your son being with someone who has a child?"

"This isn't the issue here! The issue is that teenage girl was almost raped and god knows what else and my son saved her!! My son is now in trouble with the cops because he helped the girl he cares about, he did what is supposed to be your job!" My mom argued with the officer, I agreed with her for once.

"Exactly, what would of happened if I wasn't there? You should be thanking me if anything!" I said.

Soon enough we were allowed out of the station, we got in the car and drove home. My mom got me some Advil, I walked upstairs to the bathroom to shower. I took off all my clothes and put them in the laundry basket, before jumping in the shower, washing my hair, doing everything else then getting out.

I wrapped a towel around my lower body, then walked into my bedroom where I seen Brooklyn sat playing with her toys on my bedroom floor, she looked up when she seen me.

"Finn I can't believe you got arrested! That is so bad!" She said.

"I know." I said, looking in my closet for some clothes.

"What is that bruise on your neck?" She asked, I furrowed my eyebrows before looking in the mirror. I had a hickey, my eyes went wide as i thought of an excuse.

"I was playing tennis and the ball hit me on the neck." I lied, she nodded like she believed me.

"Okay, well I'm going now so you can get dressed, see you later." She said, I waved before locking my door and taking my towel off.

I got dressed into a grey sweatshirt and my black shorts, followed with some white Nike socks. I laid down on my bed and got my TV remote. I loaded up a programme, then walked downstairs to get food, I heard a knock at the front door so I answered it, revealing Sadie.