4.0

Trigger warning.

It was now Friday, thank the lord. It's been a terrible week. Jack was really upset, so I told him that I'd come round to his house to talk. I was getting ready, I put on my grey sweater, then walked outside and got in my car and drove to his house.

I knocked on the door, Angela answered.

"Hey, Finn. Jack is upstairs." She said, with a smile as she opened the door wider for me to come in, which I did.

"Thanks Angela." I said, walking up the stairs to Jacks room. I opened his bedroom door, revealing his very feminine looking bedroom. He was sat on the end of the bed with a frown.

"Hey, Bubba." I said, sitting next to him.

He didn't say anything, he just hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, stroking his hair. I felt his wet tears soaking through my shirt.

"Hey, hey it's okay." I said, he pulled away from the hug.

"It's not okay! He fucking touched me Finn! It's not okay!!" He shouted, I knew he was angry, so it didn't bother me.

"Yeah I know." I replied, not arguing back with him.

"Exactly! So don't tell me it's going to be okay because it's not!!" He yelled, I sighed, knowing there is nothing I can do to help when he is angry. He is the most difficult person ever, it's like dealing with an angry teenage girl.

"Bubba just-" he cut me off.

"Just fucking stop!! Stop caring about me Finn! Nicholas is after me now! He is gonna make you bad again like you were in Vancouver and I don't want that to happen for your sake so just leave me alone!" He shouted, "I can't be your friend anymore!"

"You were never my friend anyways." I said, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked, looking really upset.

"You're my brother, or sister or whatever you wanna be referred to as. I don't care how much you push me away, I'm not going anywhere. I'm stronger now, bubba. I won't let Nicholas get the best of me this time. I won't let him get the best of you. But don't push people away Jack, especially not now." I said, I looked up at my broken best friend.

He smiled a testy smile, "can you remember when we were 5 years old and you told me that you will forever be my best friend under one condition.."

"You'll always do what makes you happy, not what makes you cool." I finished off the sentence for him, he smiled wider.

"Or tool in your words." He said with a laugh.

When I was little, I couldn't pronounce the letters K or C, so I would always say the letter T instead. That's why I started called Jack, bubba, if not I would of called him Jat. I did that up until I was 9 years old, which is embarrassing.

Millie's POV:

"Lia, come on. Let's get you ready to go to Grandmas house." I said, pulling out her outfit.

I dressed her in a white collard shirt, which had a little pink pocket near the top, with some blue jeans with rips in the knees. I put a denim jacket on her, which had fur on the inside. I got her little vans out, which were also pink and white.

She sat, looking at herself in the mirror, doing weird poses as I did her hair. I put it in pigtails, with two little pink bows at the top of each one.

"You look so cute!" I said, she smiled and laughed.

"Can I bring my new pyjamas with me?" She asked, I nodded, taking out her bag from the closet.