4.4

If any of you have any ideas for up coming chapters please DM me because IM SO STUCK

-

Christmas Vacation is now over, and it's back to school. I was walking with Finn, down the corridor to our art lesson.

Before we got in the lesson, we seen Maddie walking up to us. She looked a mess. She looked so upset. I kind of felt bad for her.

She stopped in front of me.

"Mills, I know we aren't on the best terms right now and I know what I did was awful and I shouldn't have done it." She said, looking really sincere. "But, I need to talk to you, alone. Because I think you're the only person I can talk to about this."

Tears were welling up in her blue eyes as she spoke, so I nodded. I held her hand back and looked at Finn.

"Just go along to art, baby. I won't be long." I said, he nodded and walked into the classroom. "Okay, come on."

Maddie and I walked to the bathroom and made sure nobody was in there, before starting the convocation.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I asked.

"On New Year's Eve, I went to a party. I slept with a guy called Jack Kelley because I was really drunk and I didn't know what I was doing and—" she got cut off with a sob escaping her lips. "I started getting bad stomach cramps, so I went to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.."

I knew where this was going, I held her hand tighter as she spoke.

"I'm pregnant, Millie." She cried, I hugged her tightly.

"Hey, hey it's okay. Maddie, I kid you not, it isn't as hard as it seems." I said, pulling away from the hug and wiping her tears. "Plus, Jack is a good guy. Have you told him?"

She shook her head no, "I haven't told anyone, you're the only person that knows."

"Tell him in your own time, but you have to tell him at some point." I said, she nodded with a little smile. "Tell Kenzie, she will accept you."

"Thanks, Mills. You're such a good person, I honestly don't know why I did what I did. I'm really sorry." She said, I smiled.

"That's okay." I said.

"Best friends?" She asked, I nodded.

"Best friends. M&M forever." I said our younger self saying, she giggled.

"M&M forever." She repeated, still smiling.

"Come on, let's go to art. You can sit on our table again." I said, she nodded.

We walked back to art, our table looked at us in confusion. But nevertheless, we sat at the table.

"Maddie apologised to me, so I accepted it. I hope you guys can too." I said, they all looked at Maddie.

The teacher wasn't here yet, which was strange.

"I'm sorry, guys. What I did was messed up. I realised that now. I wasn't in the right state of mind at the time, I really don't know why I did it. I hope you all can forgive me." Maddie said.