3.7

So I got a DM asking me why Amelia is so mature when she's only 4 years old. So the answer is, if you know who Everleigh is, the girl who plays Amelia, she's really mature for her own age and Amelia is based around Everleighs personality. Check it for yourself on Cole and Savs YouTube channel.

Okay enjoy 🍓
-

Tonight we were all invited to a birthday party here in Florida. It was Sadie's friend she met from her vacation last summer. She found out she was in the area and invited us all, even Amelia. It was a very formal birthday party, so we were at the mall trying to find dresses and suits, we didn't bring any. None of us knew we'd be invited to a formal birthday party in the middle of a vacation.

All of us girls were looking for dresses together, and all of the guys were out somewhere finding a suit, or more like messing about but that wasn't our problem. We walked into a store which had really nice dresses, like prom ones. Which was kind of like how we should go dressed like.

"Oh! Look at this one!" Iris said, looking at a dress which was quite long, down to the floor but it only trailed a little. It was a rose gold colour at the bottom but white at the top.

"If you matched that with some white heels, it would look perfect," Sadie said, "and maybe if you had like little white flowers in your hair and have it curled."

"Yeah I agree, it's very you." Sahar complimented, Iris blushed.

"Thanks, so should I buy this one?" She asked, we all nodded.

We all looked around the store for dresses, soon we ended up picking all of ours. I picked a really nice black one, it was lace at the top, and a very nice material at the bottom, I was going to wear some golden heels with it or something. We went into a different store to get Amelia a dress, she got a little purple one, with some golden shoes. She was gonna look super cute.

"Caleb is calling me." Sadie said, then put the phone up to her ears, "are you kidding me? Caleb I told you not to argue. Yeah but still you should of ignored them. Okay, yes we will meet you. Okay, love you, bye."

"What happened?" Grace asked, Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Caleb and the guys got into an argument with another group of guys because they called Jack a pussy for wearing makeup." Sadie sighed.

"Oh no, Finn didn't hit any of them did he?" I asked, in dread.

"No, Gaten stopped him. He was about to punch the guy who called him it." Sadie said, I sighed in relief.

"Thank god." I said.

"We have to meet them at the food court for lunch, so come on." Sadie said, we all started walking to the food court, where we met up with the boys.

We decided on getting a McDonalds, as none of us wanted anything else. We all ordered food and sat on the table outside.

"Okay, so explain to me what happened." Sadie said, taking a sip of her cola.

"Okay, well we were all just walking around the mall trying to find suits like you said. We were just finishing up when we heard someone yell pussy. We were all going to ignore it until Finn, obviously, decided to walk up to them and say it to Jack's face, which they didn't. They just called him it more from a distance. Finn was about to go to the guy who was saying it and punch him in the face, but Gaten pulled him back." Caleb explained.

"Don't make it look like it's all my fault and you didn't tell me to punch him in the face!" Finn said to Caleb.

"Well if you both didn't act so immature and just got on with the day, it would be none of your faults!" Gaten said, for once we actually agreed with him.