《1》Fangirl

"I am SHOOKETH." - Every Marvel fan after Infinity War.

CONTEXT: Chapter One is set about one week before Infinity War came out in cinemas. (Just to avoid any confusion- Tia HAS NOT seen Infinity War yet).

~*~

3rd Person POV

"Psst, Tia. Tiiiiiaaaaaaaa..."

Tia glanced up at her friend, Davie with her eyebrows raised. He was leaned forward with his head rested in his hands, clearly not doing the studying the group of friends had come to the cafe to do.

Tia quickly finished off the maths equation she was practising, then looked up again, grimacing, "Ten bucks says I got that wrong. What's up, Dav'?"

Davie flicked the corner of his maths textbook, "I'm bored."

"Well, so are we! Just because you're somehow a super genius at maths doesn't mean that the rest of us are!" Retorted Amy, another member of the small group clustered around the paper-strewn table, "So please shut up so the rest of us can actually maybe scrape a passing grade."

"You always get so stressed around exams, Amy... You could probably take a page out of Dav's book. Relax a little!" Jimmy nudged Amy's shoulder playfully.

Tia chuckled as Amy turned and gave both males a withering glare.

"You're terrifying," Davie drawled sarcastically. Any flipped him a rude hand gesture. Tia brushed her bangs away from her eyes and stared blankly at her crowded work page.

"At least help us study, Dav'..." Jimmy pleaded. His work page was completely empty. Amy scowled at then.

Tia leaned back in her chair, exhaling heavily, "Geez, I would rather be watching a Marvel movie with you guys."

"You and your Marvel obsession..." Amy sighed.

"Oh, like you can talk, Miss 'I'm Head Over Heels for The Supernatural Cast'!" Davie retorted. Amy's cheeks went scarlet and she buried her head in her open textbook.

"Y'know, I've been wanting to re-watch the Captain America; Civil War movie lately..." Davie mused.

"Stucky for the win," Tia mumbled.

Jimmy shot her a weird look, "What?"

"Stucky," Tia said, staring at Jimmy with a dead-pan expression. He stared at her, nonplussed, then out of nowhere, Tia burst into tears and slammed her head on the table.

"They're all going to suffer so much in Infinity War!" She wailed into the wooden surface, "I can't handle the suspense!"

She trailed off into incomprehensible sobbing. Jimmy rolled his eyes, "Seriously, Tia it's been a couple months since the trailer dropped! Plus, we're going to see it next week, save your existential crisis for then."

The sobbing increased in volume.

"Alright, this clearly isn't working!" Amy groaned loudly, just about throwing her pencil across the table in frustration.