《34》Apple Juice Deserves Respect, Tony

Tia's POV  

[Tony, 3:02p.m.]: Did you skip Biology today

[Tia, 3:03p.m.]: How did you know???

[Tia, 3:03p.m.]: I mean

[Tia, 3:03p.m.]: No

[Tia, 3:03p.m.]: yes

[Tia, 3:03p.m.]: maybe, maybe not

[Tony, 3:04p.m.]: Yeah, uh-huh. The school emailed Happy when you were apparently signed out by 'your uncle'.

[Tony, 3:04p.m.]: You don't usually leave school early, what happened? Is everything ok

[Tia, 3:04p.m.]: Uhhhhh it was just a friend and we needed a cover story

[Tia, 3:05p.m.]: holy bejeebus that sounds so much more kinky than it actually was

[Tia, 3:06p.m.]: It was literally just talking and I got Apple Juice

[Tia, 3:06p.m.]: you'll meet him soon enough I guess? We need the awesome facial hair bro's

[Tia, 3:06p.m.]: This doesn't make any sense to you, does it? I can practically SEE you rolling your eyes.

[Tony, 3:07p.m.]: Turn around and you'll REALLY see me rolling my eyes.

"Apple juice, kiddo? Really?"

"WELL, I asked for beer..." I retorted, spinning around, "Dude, you're gonna get my cover blown. We're in the middle of a cafe."

Tony snorted, "Well, I didn't just skip school to prance off with some random 'friend'."

"You invited a terrorist into your house that one time."

Tony face-palmed.

Wow, I'm annoying.

"Listen, relax. It was fine," I reassured him. Glancing around, I began to notice several other people in the cafe were starting to notice the actual Iron Man just chilling in the middle of a random cafe, "Um, you're being noticed..."

Some midget kid was now tugging at his mother's jacket, staring at Tony with an open mouth. Careful now, Tony, you're gonna end up adopting another random kid again.

"Hmm, wow, I am," Tony remarked in a blasé tone. A meaningful cough sounded from slightly behind me and a steaming take-away cup was thrust in front of my shoulder.

"Um," Valerie was practically hiding behind me, her gaze flicking from me to Tony and back again calculatingly. 

"Aren't you that girl...?" Tony peered curiously at Valerie. Valerie nodded slightly, but the look she was giving me was pretty clear she wanted to go. Tony nodded, checking the time on his watch casually, "Cool. Just don't be late again or Pepper'll kill you. Plus, I want to show you how to hack into SHIELD without them noticing. Done it before, can probably do it again..."

(A/N: remember that time in the first Avengers movie where Tony puts a hacking bug onto the shield helicarrier but no one noticed because they were all too busy getting annoyed at 'stark being stark')
(smart boi)