《32》 *Goat Screaming*

Tia's POV

Fighting Capabilities: Fast reflexes depending on the situation, able to generate a strange shadowy wind. Can draw weapons from the wind. Additionally, he can apparently pass through solid objects unharmed (Note: unsure if this applies to whole body, or just the hands).

I leaned back from the keyboard, stretching, "Alright, Tony. I've recorded what I remember about Shady Dude, but I don't know if I wrote absolutely everything... It's been a week, y'know. What do I do now?"

Tony glanced up from several holographic screens, where he was working on some complex updates to his Iron Man suits, coffee cup half-raised to his mouth and replied with a deadpan voice, "I don't know, maybe save it to the hard drive."

Smartass.

Rolling my eyes, I reached up and tapped the 'Save File' button. Immediately, a network of potential locations to save the document popped up. I decided that these holographic screens were totally awesome. I navigated through the little labyrinth of folders until I found the folder labelled 'Archives_Potential_Threats'. That seemed like a reasonable place to save my 'detailed' report of the boy from Shady Acres.

"Alright, done!" I announced. I pushed away from the desk on the roll-y chair, "Do you need me to do anything else before I prance off? I'm hungry."

"Hi Hungry, I'm Tony. You're free to do whatever you want until dinner," Tony flapped his hand at me without missing a beat, "Pepper's teaching me how to make risotto."

"Nice dad joke," I told him, now scooting along on my chair towards the open doorway.

"Mmhmm. Oh, and Tia?"

I stuck my head back through the door, "Wat."

"We can start working on a personal AI and mask for your suit soon. So, start brainstorming for potential features, and if you want a specific name or something," He called over, "Now shoo."

I withdrew my head from the brightly lit room rolled down the corridor, grinning widely. As I wheeled merrily into the kitchen, the elevator doors dinged open to reveal Pepper.

"Hello!" I chirped, swiping my phone off the kitchen bench (not wanted it to be there when the two adults tried to make risotto later), "Are you ready to teach Mr. Stank how to cook?"

"Probably not," Pepper snorted, "I'm going to go get changed."

She disappeared around the corner, tugging her hair out from her tight ponytail. I shrugged, and pressed the home button of my phone. To my surprise, a 'missed call' notification popped up. Humming to myself, I entered my pass-code and swiped into the Phone app to collect the voicemail.

"Hi Tia! Uh, this is Peter... But you probably already know that based off the contact name... Er, anyway, I want to talk to you about something. Um... Could you maybe call me back or something when you get this voicemail? Thanks. See ya later...!"

I lowered the phone from my ear, eyebrows creased in curiosity at what Peter wanted. Based off the timeline of the MCU, I would take a guess that Spider-Man; Homecoming was about to happen- that is, if it hadn't started already. (A/N: Not release dates of the movies. The actual in-movie timeline. :3)

I glanced over at the clock... Then I had to look again because I hadn't been paying attention the first time. Mental face palm. I can't be the only one who does that, right?

It was well into the evening. Far below, the New York streets were illuminated with yellow-y lights from the street lamps. The sun had set a little while ago, leaving the dark velvet sky to stretch out over the city.