About This Story + Character Introductions

⬆️I think that's a suitable song to express the craziness in this story.
- 21 century girl by BTS-

***Warning: This story involves romantic relationships between same-sex couples, crude language, and violence.

Bound To You is a story that follows the developing relationship between Dominic and Jaron as their distant growing bond is tested through unimaginable circumstances.

~Overview~

Dominic Vinn, only known as D, is a notorious leader of an anti-criminal organization, known for his success at a young age and skillfully dangerous personality. His organization, although doing good, isn't legal by any means and works dirty to get justice beyond what the law couldn't provide. He owns some of the most dangerous assets in the continent, the most valuable being Jaron.

Jaron was a nameless, faceless boy who had escaped trafficking within an inch of his life. Meeting Dom had been the best thing to happen to him and he stays loyal to the one person he cares about. When his past actions come back to bite him in the ass, endangering those around him as well, he does his best to protect Dom as his right-hand man. But Dom's distance and Jarons' growing feelings are making that harder than it should be.

When Jaron's past comes to haunt him putting him in danger, the usually collected and uncaring Dominic is ready to go to hell and back to keep him safe. How will this new predicament affect their developing feelings that they've managed to keep under wraps for so long?

~Characters~

Dominic Vinn: 26 year old leader of an illegal organization helping those who seek justice when the law had turned its back on them

Dominic Vinn: 26 year old leader of an illegal organization helping those who seek justice when the law had turned its back on them. Also future bae of our beloved Jaron— let's hope!

 Also future bae of our beloved Jaron— let's hope!

Jaron: Ugh! Delicious. *sigh*
22 year old and lethally loyal weapon to whoever owns him. Sexy af too and inlove (okay... maybe not the word...) bound to Dom.

Alfredo: Is a suspicious character (the bad dude). He has committed unforgivable acts at the price of nothing and continues to do so until he gets what he wants. He cares for money. He is greedy, spiteful, and vengeful.

Hunter: 23 years old. Light blond hair (very light). Comes with a loaded past but overlooks the bad. He is a jokester and a flirt, but dangerous and fucking smart when needed.

Jo: 27 years old. She sports a buzz cut and plenty of tattoos. Protective of her things (family...) Looks like a badass and is one too. Seriously.

Melli: 22 years old. She is Jo's younger sister. Sweetheart on the outside, looks adorable, but she has seen things and done things. Yep, things. Don't mess with her.

Joel: 20 years old. Jo's best friend and confidant. Small but lethal as usual. Quiet with an equally lethal mouth when needed.

Zena: 24 years old. Sister of Joel. Works as a knife expert in another section of the organization.

Paul: 15 year old. Smart with tech but shy and quiet. Keeps to himself and does his job. Is a new member and complete mystery to the group.

*This list is it for the main and sub characters but others may appear as the story progresses.

Enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>🖤<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>🖤<<<<<<<<<