{6}~Entranced & Eviled~

ALFREDO agitatedly tapped his fingers on the metallic desk in front of him as he waited for the confirmation.

The dozens of screens in front of him flickered, containing images of people walking around and going about their day. His installed cameras around the city provided him with almost too much information on what people did daily. Just not the the person he had interest in seeing.

After today though, Alfredo was sure he'd have him back in his hands -where he rightfully belonged- to do as he pleased.

Alfredo shuddered thinking of the times he'd had with Jaron. The times he'd pushed in and out of his bloody hole while Jaron agonized, screamed out his pain from beneath him. That had gotten old fast though, because Jaron had learned to desensitize himself to the pain. He had understood that it pleased Alfredo to pain him and he'd stopped squirming, as well as showing pain and discomfort during their intimacies.

And so, he had moved on to other methods. His dick still ached for that hole but his desperate screams had been even more tempting.

Alfredo had continued to learn novelties of ways to torture Jaron as the others would become old at a point. He had placed multiple scars on his body. Across his front with a collection of expensive knives; only the best for his pet. An array of lashes littered his back as well, placed there with much pleasure, not so much for Jaron's own, though.

Alfredo had taken to grooming Jaron into the perfect slave in all senses of the word. From a young age, Jaron had been already so responsive and curious. Manipulating that hadn't been hard. Alfredo had turned him into a loyal, easily trusting, but oblivious person. One who could serve as a killing machine, and at times a pliant body to help dispose of semen.

It had been easy. Even at the tender age of seven, Jaron had been stronger and smarter than most; however, even his enhanced intelligence couldn't help him fend off the power of manipulation towards a curious, young mind.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"May I lay down? I'm really tired from today's drills," the young voice drowsed.

Alfredo chuckled long and deep. The boy was making demands now, it seemed. "Foolish child, when have I ever let you go without rewarding you?"

Big brown eyes looked up at him, a hopeful spark igniting. "I don't mind going to sleep without a reward. I'm a good boy."

This made Alfredo's heart pick up pace. Oh how he would enjoy crushing that childish sense of hope. And crush it he did.

"No one gives a shit about your opinion, boy. Can't you understand you are only here for your body? Don't you  think for a second that I care about you, you worthless little fucker!" Alfredo let out a rueful laugh upon witnessing Jaron's quiet whimpers.

Just like that. That's how this worked. Crush him, then reward him.

"But come over here," he'd say. "Your crude manner can be excused  for now. I'll even reward you, how about that, huh? Come here and suck my cock," Alfredo motioned with his outstretched hand for Jaron to come closer.

Timidly, but under less stress, Jaron approached and fell to his knees in front of Alfredo.

Jaron felt relieved to be forgiven. He gladly got on his knees and took Alfredo's cock to the back of his throat. The discomfort was there but he happily endured it for it was much better than having to contain the unbearable pain during the whippings.

Jaron knew for sure Alfredo hadn't a care in the world about him, but only wanted him for what he could do. He'd always known he was in a way, different. He had interest in what others didn't at his age and had the determination to go with it. He'd learned handling guns at the age of five and perfected his fighting a year later. As he grew, Alfredo told him he'd get even better. At killing, wielding a gun, fighting, and bearing pain.

So yes, Jaron knew Alfredo only wanted his skill, but the man also was very considerate. He would often provide alternatives, as he was doing right now.

Either way, Jaron had no right complaining. He'd seen the other boys. The ones who fared much worse than he as they were of no value to Alfredo. Raped, whipped, tortured. That had been Jaron not long ago, now he just heard the others scream.

For him, it was consensual. He didn't get to say when but Alfredo often forgave him for speaking out of turn by providing alternatives. He'd get whipped still, but it was his own fault for not complying.

Once finished, Jaron pulled off and waited for instruction. He longed to get up as his knees ached from kneeling on the cold concrete.

Alfredo's hands slid into his hair and pulled hard. Jaron fought a wince, clenching his jaw.

Alfredo snarled, baring his teeth in disgust. "Get the fuck out of my sight."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Of course Alfredo had done all that not anticipating Jaron to be taken from him. In someone else's hands, he was lethal.

Jaron was his and no one else should have him. No one could see those scars that had brought Alfredo so much pleasure.

God, even thinking about the way the whip had sounded, cutting across Jaron's body began to arouse his senses.

He would have back what was rightly his to begin with. Jaron, he'd been called. Alfredo's one and only lasting pride. He praised himself in making the boy what he was today. But if he couldn't have him, no one could.

Soon, Alfredo would have him and anyone who'd touched the boy would be dead.