3

⚠️MENTIONS OF LANGST, CUTTING, DEPRESSION⚠️

"Hey Lance!" Hunk called as Lance got in the car.

"Hey bud!" Lance responded as he pulled the seat buckle across his chest.

"We still have to pick up Pidge, then we can head to school." Hunk explained as he pulled out of Lances driveway.

"Sounds good." Lance nodded his head and turned on the radio. The car ride to Pidges house was filled with the occasional jokes from Lance and Hunk. Ever since they were kids, the two were best friends. Hunk has always watched over Lance because he knew of Lances lingering depression. Ever since the presentation date, Lance has never been the same.

Last Year

Lance and Hunk were having a sleepover and Lance went to the bathroom. Tears fell down his face as He pulled out his razor and started making cuts. Blood steadily flowed down his arm. The tears fell down Lances face and mixed with the blood. As Lance kept cutting, Hunk started to get more and more worried. "Lance? Are you alright?"

When Hunk received no response, he opened the door to find Lance with blood covering his arm. "LANCE!?" Hunk rushed to his side. He grabbed a towel and started to wipe away the blood. He grabbed the bandages from under the sink and wrapped them around Lances arm. Hunk then pulled Lance into a hug. "Why Lance?" Hunk asked shakily.

"Because...I'm an...Omega." Lance whispered.

"It doesn't matter to me Lance, I will always be by your side." Hunk hugged his friend once more.

END OF FLASHBACK

The two had been inseparable since then, with Pidge of course. The trio spent almost all of their free time together. They even gave each other rides everywhere. Hence why they were riding to school together.

Hunk pulled into Pidges driveway and honked the horn. A few seconds later, she appeared in the doorway. She walked from her porch out to the car and opened the back car door. "Sup guys." Pidge greeted, receiving responses from both boys. She put in her earbuds and looked out the window. And that's how the car ride went, Lance singing songs in the front seat, Hunk driving, and Pidge in the back listening to her music.

After a 20 minute car ride, the trio reached the high school. They parked on the road and got out. They were welcomed by a rush of students and a sign that said Altea High School. All three of them pulled out their schedules and looked at each other. "Are you guys ready?" Hunk asked. Then they ventured into something new, high school.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Do you guys prefer longer chapters or shorter chapters?