9

Keith is not a social person. Perhaps that's precisely why he decided to just skip lunch and roam the halls. He didn't think he needed lunch anyway, so why not save the trouble and just skip it?

The decision was a smart one because the halls were fairly quiet. Most of the teachers were gone to the teachers lounge and the students in the cafeteria so the noise was minimal. That gave Keith the freedom to casually stroll down the halls without a care in the world. Hands in pockets, smacking gum, and just the overall appearance was enough to ward curious people off. Keith wasn't one for social activities ever since the accident. He stuck with the people he knew and had a connection with.

With that being said, Keith usually would have just ignored the distressed omegan scent. However something about the oceanic scent drew Keith in. It smelled oddly familiar and Keith wanted to know the source. He rounded the corner, following the scent. What surprised him though, was that the scent and the person were the same one he saw this morning.

The omega still looked as beautiful as Keith remembered but he was struggling. Keith looked to see the source of the struggle to be a large burly alpha, from his class, Lotor. The whole scene appeared odd to Keith so he asked, "What's going on here?"

Lotor grit his teeth and was quick to respond. "Nothing you should be worried about Keith."

Keith debated just ignoring the whole thing and go on pretending his didn't see it, but a call stopped him in his tracks. It came from the omega, "Alpha!"

The sweet voice covered in longing drove Keith over the edge. He wanted this omega and he wanted him now. "Lotor hand him over or I will be sure to ruin your football career and entire reputation." Keith glared, releasing a powerful dominating scent. At this, the omega whined.

"I'm not afraid of you little boy!" Lotor taunted. "Besides I have nothing bad on me, you can't expose me."

"Oh really?" Keith countered. "Freshman year, party."

Lotors face paled and Keith smirked. "Fine you win this time but I'll be back to destroy you Keith and take this omega back to me. I intend to fill him with my pups."

Keith growled at Lotors bold statement. But true to his word, Lotor released the omega and shrunk into the distance.

"Are you ok?" Keith turned towards the gorgeous omega who had bruises on his arms. He longed to be alone and now they were and his heart wouldn't stop beating.

"Yeah, thanks for the save." The omega managed a weak smile.

"Well anyway my name is Keith, what's yours?"

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Comment and dm please~