4

The hallway. That's where Lance saw him. He had to have been an upperclassman. But, something seemed to call Lance towards him. You see, Lance and his friends were just walking down the halls.

10 minutes earlier
"Ok so what class do you guys have first hour?" Hunk asked, hoping that the three would share some classes.

"Oh I have Environmental science." Lance looked down at the list of classes that he would end up taking.

"No offense guys, but I don't think we will have any classes together because I'm in all advanced stuff." Pidge responded.

"That's true but what time do you have lunch?" Lance asked.

"From 11:00-12:00" Pidge explained.

"That's the lunch I have!" Hunk nodded eagerly.

"Same with me." Lance responded.

The group kept waking down the halls, comparing classes, and even laughing and joking. They were happy that they all had lunch together. As they walked, Lance saw someone of interest.

Present time

Lance was practically drooling. The boy had a shiny black mullet and seemed to be the perfect height. His arms and whole body in general looked strong. He was leaning up against the lockers in a cool bad boy kind of way. Violet eyes shimmered and the color was hard to described. They looked like something out of a dream. What really threw Lance off though was the smell. This boy smelled of cinnamon and it was a distinct alpha scent. Lance wondered where this god-like boy came from and if he even had a chance?

"You like him." Pidge smirked as they walked by. Lances tan cheeks dusted in a rose colored blush.

"I-I do not" Lance stuttered looking anywhere but Pidge or the hot guy.

"Do" Hunk added in noticing his odd behavior. The whole group knew Lance was bi so there was no real judgement. All that came from this situation would be a lot of teasing on Lances end.

As they were passing him, Lance looked down while Hunk and Pidge looked at Lance with smiles on their faces. When they did pass, the boy asked "What's that delicious scent? And where is it coming from?"

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Sorry if it seems rushed.