7

"Pidge I am seriously starting to get worried..." Hunk trailed off as he stared at the door. Lance was still in the bathroom, and it has been fifteen minutes.

"Ok, ok calm down. Give Lance five more minutes . He is a really social person after all." Pidge countered.

"Ok but only five more minutes." Hunk nodded and started chewing his nails. He had already finished his food while Pidge was eating hers. Their table was left in silence as one ate and the other worried. However after about two minutes, things took a turn for the worst.

"Did you hear what Lotor is going to do?" Somebody asked from a table near Hunk and Pidges table.

"No, what is he going to do?" Another person asked.

"He is going to nab a freshman." The first person chuckled as if it were the funniest thing in the world. This comment made Hunk shudder with worry.

"What is the freshman's name?" A third person asked.

"I don't know, it started with an L or something." The first person pondered. "Oh I know! Lance."

Hunk jerked out of his seat and turned toward the table of alpha upper class man. "WHERE IS LAMCE?!?" Hunk screeched.

"Look man, calm down. I don't know where he is." The alphas responded to Hunk.

"CALM DOWN!? He is my best friend! Let's go pidge." So the two friends ran out of the cafeteria towards their best friend.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
An update!? I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. Thx for the reminders <3