20

The sun peaked over the horizon as a new day began. All you could hear along the coast was the splashes of waves folding in on themselves and a teenage boys labored breathing. Keith ran along the beach hoping to catch a whiff of Lances beach scent among the waves. Keith has searched almost everywhere, but still unable to find the omega. At this point Keith was drained and quite honestly needed to take a break. Keith decided he would go back to his apartment with Shiro and question him while resting up and getting some food and something to drink.

Because Keith had walked all the way over here, he was forced to walk back. Now that the sun was coming up, the temperatures began to increase which didn't help Keith either. At least there weren't many people out and about at this time.

Finally Keith reached their apartment and found Shiro sitting on the couch.

"Shiro, I need your help now," Keith requested, he was running out of options and wanted to find Lance.

"Sure little brother." Shiro smiled, knowing all that he needed to know and that Keith knew nothing.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Sorry for super rushed chapter but not feeling very much motivation to write lately...I'll find some more time soon so that I can get a decent sized chapter up and reveal the whole Lance Shiro Keith fiasco...

Bye luvs please comment something to make me happy because I'm kinda feeling down in the dumps :,(