8

Ok, it's official. Lance felt like he was going to die. You know your day is just wonderful when you go to the bathroom and get threatened by an alpha. On top of that, Lance was now being dragged out of the school against his will.

The man, Lotor, used one hand to cover Lances mouth and the other to keep Lances hands together, almost like hand cuffs. Lotors scent was very harsh and threatening. It dominated the whole area. Lotor himself seemed very harsh. His long white hair, face twisted in a nasty snarl, and a large chest. Lance could do little to fight against him.

Lotor was trying to walk fast, but Lance just kept on struggling. "Lance. Quit fighting, after all do you really think an omega can beat an alpha." Lotor whispered to Lance. They were nearing the school entrance now.

"Just let me go!" Lance tried to say but it was muffled due to Lotors large hand.

"No love. You're coming with me and we're going to have a good time. You'll enjoy it I promise." Lotor cooed. Lance made more sounds of protest but none of them were heard.

Tears started to spill out of Lances eyes as he realized he couldn't escape. They finally got out of the building and reached Lotors car. Lotor kept one hand on Lance and used the other to get his keys out. He unlocked the car and opened the door.

Lotor was stopped however, when a deep voice asked, "What's going on here?"

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Another cliffhanger? I'm evil aren't I? :D

Also sorry for the super late update...