12

"And then he kissed me on the cheek!" Keith swooned remembering Lances soft lips on his skin. This cute and gorgeous omega was going to be the end of him for sure.

"Great story Keith but you aren't going to pursue this omega anymore." Shiro chuckled but dismissed Keith's crush.

"Shiro! You can't tell me who I can like or not! If I want to court Lance then I can do just that!" Keith stood up for himself and Lance too.

"No keith, you don't understand. As an older alpha it is your job to maintain an image. You can't go around ruining it with Lance!" Shiro scolded the boy. "Come On let's go find you a different omega to obsess over." Shiro grabbed Keith's arm and pulled him towards the door.

"No shiro! My instincts are telling me to court Lance!" Keith protested, trying to pull his arm free from Shiros.

"Let's go Keith!" Shiro successfully dragged Keith out of the house and into his car. "We are going to the park. I'm also calling Sendak for you."

"No please not Sendak! He has a weird obsession over me. Can we please just go back?" Keith asked. He just wanted Lance, that's all.

"Nope let's go." And with that Shiro drove off towards the nearest park, which is also where Lance decided to let off some steam.

-

Lance was trying to calm down. His family just didn't understand that he was old enough to take care of himself sometimes. He didn't need to be protected 24/7 just because he was an omega. Lance was sure that if he had been born an alpha, his family would not be this way. That's why after running upstairs to grab his stuff, he decided that he would head to the park to get some fresh air. He sat down and relaxed on a park bench and just thought about the entire day.

-

At the park, Keith walked over to the fountain in the middle. He sat on the edge and watched the water fall down. Suddenly the distinct smell of Beta garbage approached. "Hey Keithy!" Sendak drawled while batting his eyelashes.

"Don't call me that!" Keith screeched, trying to get away from the beta. However that just seemed to egg him on and encourage him to scoot closer to Keith. Sendak rubbed his face on Keith's neck and transferred their scents until they mixed together. "Perfect, you smell like me and I smell like you." Sendak smirked.

"Get away from me you creep!" Keith complained and stood up. He was very upset because Lances lingering scent was now gone.

"No keith! Just because we broke up doesn't mean it has to be over. We dated in eight grade and we can date again!" Sendak moved closer.

"I'm interested in someone else so leave me alone." Keith protested. But Sendak wouldn't take no for an answer and grabbed Keith's shirt. He pulled him in for a sharp kiss. Keith fought against it and pushed Sendak off of him. He was going to yell but the damage was already done.

Keith heard a loud gasp and turned to find Lance staring at him in wide shock.

"Keith?"

-

Lance wished he hadn't seen it all. He knew he shouldn't have gotten close to Keith because while sitting on the park bench he saw a scene he wished that he hadn't. A beta came up to Keith and they scented each other. Then they shared a passionate kiss. Lance knew he shouldn't have let himself fall for Keith because it was just too good to be true, to good to be true.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
So I'm back again?