5

Keith praised the gods for the beautiful sight in front of him. Tan skin that appeared to be glowing, bright blue eyes, rosy cheeks, and a sweet ocean scent. He started walking toward the beautiful stranger but was suddenly pulled back. "Keith, what do you think you're doing?" Shiro, his alpha older brother asked.

"Shiro, there was this boy... I want to talk to him...?" Keith trailed off watching as the boy disappeared down the hallway.

"C'mon Keith you've got to be joking right?" Shiro laughed a little "He's obviously a freshman."

"Yeah, so what?" Keith asked not seeing the point that Shiro was trying to make.

"You are a junior. You can do so much better than a small little freshman." Shiro responded.

"Shiro, grade level doesn't really matter that much to me." Keith responded still thinking about the boy.

"Keith you are one of the most popular alphas in the school. Boys and girls are drooling over you and all you can think about is one guy you haven't even met?" Shiro explained.

"Look Shiro, you don't make decisions for me so let's just get to class." Keith yanked Shiro's arm down the hallway, dragging the older male with him.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Sorry for the late update, I'm back now.