18

"I'm the worst best friend ever!" Hunk ranted to Pidge. After reviving a call from Mrs. McClain saying Lance was missing, Hunk was not okay.

"No you are not Hunk." Pidge replied calmly, typing on her computer.

"Yes I am," Hunk thought about how hours ago he should have just gone with his best friend to the restroom and then he could have seen where he disappeared to all day.

"Are not"

"Am too"

"Are not"

"Am too"

"Are not"

"Am too"

"AH HA!" Pidge shrieked excitedly.

"Wait what?" Hunk asked getting up from his position in the floor. He knew Pidge was trueing on her computer but he didn't know what for.

"I found where Lance is located!" Pidge stated getting ready to explain and go save the teen.

"How?!? And where!?!" Hunk looked at the computer but all he saw was a bunch of code.

"Well, I used Lances phone to locate a general area and then..." Pidge rambled, Hunk only caught part of it...

"You are a genius Pidge!"

"I know." She stated smugly.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Hunk grabbed his shoes and started to put them on.

"I don't know, let's go save our bestie Lance!" Pidge pointed to the door in which the two left very early in the morning to save their best friend.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Who's pov do you want to see next?

Also check out my new story's, a Klance wolf one and a Tom and Jerry one, thx <3