6

Class was a drag, Lance decided as the teacher rambled on. Lance was thoroughly distracted throughout class because of the alpha he spotted in the hallway. The alpha brought hope in Lance that maybe he could find somebody in this school to be his mate. Lance was excited and wanted that alpha to claim him. But then he remembered something. He was a male omega. Just like that, the day was ruined. Reality crushed all hopes Lance had once thought of.

No, Lance would never get a mate. He was foolish to think so. He would end up alone forever.

•••

Hunk noticed the change in Lance almost immediately. The combination of a distressed scent, forlorn expression, and the fact that Hunk was Lances best friend gave it all away. Hunk was upset because there is nothing he can do about it. The teacher was giving a long lecture about classroom policies. The only hope that Hunk had to check on Lance was lunch, in 15 minutes.

•••

Lance and Hunk walked together towards their lockers to put their thugs away. Hunk kept trying to ask Lance what was wrong but Lance denied anything and changed the topic. "Lance buddy, you know you can tell me anything right." Hunk prodded.

"Yeah... and?" Lance would respond.

"Well um what happened in class today?" Hunk asked cautiously.

"Oh would you look at that! We are at our lockers let's put our stuff away!" Lance pointed out. Both boys grabbed countless folders, binders, and notebooks and stuffed them into their lockers. Once the supplies had been put away, Hunk grabbed Lances hand and pulled him towards the lunch room. "Wait Hunk! Stop!" Lance called.

"What?" Hunk asked while putting his hands on Lances shoulders.

"I need to use the restroom first. How about you and Pidgey save me a spot okay?" Lance asked.

"Oh yeah sure! See you in a bit bud!" Hunk waved and headed to the Lunch room.

•••

Lance hummed a tune as he scrubbed his hands with Lemon soap. He was excited for it to finally be lunch so he didn't have to listen to boring lectures or be stuck with his thoughts. He was still sad but talking to his friends would help. Lance moved away from the sink and went to drying his hands underneath the dryer. As the warm air dried his hands, the smell of an alpha drifted into the bathroom. It smelled like the outdoors. Suddenly someone's hands grabbed Lances shoulders. They pushed him against the wall. Lance let out a small gasp as his back hit the wall. He was met with a man who had long silver hair.

"Hello beautiful, the names Lotor and you should let me be your alpha..."

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
What will happen next?!? Cliffhanger XD