16

Keith ran as fast as he could towards the park. He knew which way Lance had ran from the park so he could start there. After about 5 minutes of solid sprinting, Keith reached the park. He found the fountain in which all of the awful events of their afternoon occurred. He took a right towards the direction Lance ran off to earlier. He wanted to follow Lance then but also wanted to give him some space.

Keith took a minute to take a few breaths and then started running again. After running through about a mile of trees, he finally reached a street. Keith realized it was the town nearby and started to search the roads. All of the shops were closed because it was too early in the morning. It was difficult for Keith to pinpoint where Lance would be because he didn't know where Lance was earlier in the night.

"Ugh I'm so stupid!" Keith shouted to the sky. If only he had paid more attention to the omega he wanted to court.

When Keith was about to go back home and call Pidge and Hunk for help, he stumbled upon something at the last street. It was a phone laying on the middle of the sidewalk. Keith walked closer. He also started to smell the lingering scent of omegan distress, Lances omegan distress to be exact. Keith looked around in hopes of Lance to be there but found nothing. Keith now had a pit in his stomach about where the omega could have gone. He picked up the phone to see if it belonged to who he thought it would and indeed found that it was Lances. The screensaver was a picture of him and Pidge and Hunk.

Keith felt sick. Where was his omega?

"Lance, where are you? Come back, I need you, please be mine."

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Updated. Check out my new story and other Omegaverse that I updated today. Thanks luvs, <3