17

Lance woke up in a dark and smelly room. He felt pretty lightheaded and was panting. Lances legs felt weak as he tried to stand. Lance looked down and realized that his hands were tied tightly together with rope. He also noticed that he had been gagged. Lance scrunched up his nose as he realized that he could smell his own ocean scent very strongly. He also suddenly felt a warm feeling and slick running down his legs.

NO! I can't go into heat here, I just can't!

Lance scolded himself for getting stuck in this situation. He should have just went home and hid in his room so he wouldn't have to deal with the rejection of his alpha crush, Keith.

He closed his eyes and tried to take deep breaths. Lance was determined, he would escape and get back to his family because he would be strong.

After Lances slight panic attack, he managed to calm himself down. Lance was still frightened, he knew that it would be difficult to escape but he had hopes. His heat was due to become full force any second. However, in the middle of his talk to himself, Lance was interrupted by the large door to the room being thrusted open and then quickly slammed shut.

Lance looked up with frightened blue eyes and was met with dark gray eyes.

"Hello Lance, I'm not sure that we have had the pleasure of meeting before, my name is Shiro."

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
Hey guys it's been awhile but when I was gone I have been working on a new Klance Omegaverse story, please check it out!